Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New SWORKS FRAMES- TARMAC, VENGE (2), AMIRA (3) Shiv ( non Sworks)
Quote | Reply
We have the following: Frame and Fork only- all are in excellent condition with a minor blems ( small parts can be ordered )

SWORKS Tarmac: Matte Blue with Red- small blem on top tube- $1799
SWORKS Venge: ( non disc) Black with Red and Blue- size 56- $1799
SWORKS Venge White with Black - size 56- $1999
Sworks Amira - All size 51- 3 colorways- $1799 - White is sold
Specialized Shiv- Grey with black- size medium- $1300

PM me with questions
Last edited by: JAG575: Jan 7, 18 18:18
Quote Reply
Re: New SWORKS FRAMES- TARMAC, VENGE (2), AMIRA (3) Shiv ( non Sworks) [JAG575] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I came so close to pulling the trigger on the venge but it just doesn't give me any benefits over my current setup. Good luck with the sale
Quote Reply
Re: New SWORKS FRAMES- TARMAC, VENGE (2), AMIRA (3) Shiv ( non Sworks) [JAG575] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Location? Amira in white still available? And not to be a pain, guarantee on authentic frames (I hear lots if stories about counterfeit Chinese frames)?

Thanks,
Jason

USAT L1 and Youth&Junior Elite - USAC L3 - RRCA
The Cupcake Cartel
Skratch Labs Ambassador - Skratchlete
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: New SWORKS FRAMES- TARMAC, VENGE (2), AMIRA (3) Shiv ( non Sworks) [Doctor_J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The frames are at Pacific Cycling and Tri in Stamford. They are not warrantied as these frames are blems ( this is why they are atleast 50% off MSRP) . They are 100% authentic- guaranteed. We can get any other parts you need to build the bike.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

JAG575 wrote:
The frames are at Pacific Cycling and Tri in Stamford. They are not warrantied as these frames are blems ( this is why they are atleast 50% off MSRP) . They are 100% authentic- guaranteed. We can get any other parts you need to build the bike.

Thanks, sent you a PM

The Cupcake Cartel
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: New SWORKS FRAMES- TARMAC, VENGE (2), AMIRA (3) Shiv ( non Sworks) [Doctor_J] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the size of the Tarmac?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't seem to see if my PM was sent so I'll ask here.

What do you mean by no warranty? If there was a problem with the frame in the future even if it wasn't related to the blemish would there be an issue with Specialized covering it?

The Cupcake Cartel
BOCO Ambassador
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available? (Amira black with yellow and orange details)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! Regarding the Tarmac, what size is it?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that white Venge still available?

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply