Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar stem system $149 FREE Priority Mail shipping
Quote | Reply

This is the Pedalsoft Trifecta Long Distance integrated aero bar system and only weighs 740 grams.

The Kloker (pronounced "clocker") aluminum base bar is available in 40cm or 42cm width (center-to-center).

The T2 aluminum stem is where everything is attached to and is available in 90mm or 100mm lengths.

The aluminum aero bar length and width are very adjustable, as well as the arm pad width and angle.

The shifter cables can be run internally through the aeros.

This whole system is $149 with free Priority Mail shipping. PayPal "friends and family" payment, please.

If you just want to buy a Pedalsoft stem, they are $45 with free First Class Mail shipping.

If you just want to buy a pair of the Pedalsoft aluminum aeros 22.2mm diameter, they are $45 with free First Class Mail shipping.

If you just want to buy a Pedalsoft Kloker aluminum base bar, they are $29 with free First Class Mail shipping.

If you just want to buy a Pedalsoft Aviion carbon base bar, they are $140 with free First Class Mail shipping.

If you just want to buy a pair of Pedalsoft carbon aeros 22.2mm diameter, they are $80 with free First Class Mail shipping.

The fastest way to communicate with me is via text message or phone call to 650 793-5915.

Thanks,
Jim Klemens
Beyond Fabrications
Jim@beyondfab.com

Last edited by: jimatbeyond: Dec 19, 18 16:12
Quote Reply
Re: New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar system $219 free Priority Mail [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar system $219 free Priority Mail [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I also have carbon aero extensions for an extra $60 and the Aviion carbon base bar for an extra $120.
Last edited by: jimatbeyond: Mar 7, 17 10:20
Quote Reply
Re: New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar system $149 free Priority Mail Thanksgiving week SALE [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to bump for Jim, a great guy.

I use this system, and it is THE BEST system for modern day Aero road handle like specialized aerofly, zipp SL70 Aero, kwing etc.
It is super light, uses titanium parts, and can be put on or take off in couple of mins.

The best part is, with my aero bar, I don't even use the armrest anymore, simply put my arms on the flat top..
Quote Reply
Re: New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar system $149 free Priority Mail Thanksgiving week SALE [uva0224] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for your purchase!
Quote Reply
Re: New Pedalsoft Trifecta LD aero bar system $149 free Priority Mail Thanksgiving week SALE [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you sell this kit with out the handle bars?

What degree is the stem ?

Thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Cyber Monday sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is Wednesday! Time to sell some more.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Christmas sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply