Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by love_to_tt
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Feb 7, 13 7:35
Re: Moving to Europe sale. Clothes Bikes Wheels Components Capo Easton Bell HED Mavic SRAM and more!! [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SKINSUIT IS $60

Pair of red and black Verge short finger gloves and no name red and black shoe covers. Gloves are bascally new, shoe covers have some ware. $25.00 for it all.

*SOLD* Pactimo jersey

Champion System's team kit complete with a short sleeve, full zip jersey, bibs, wind vest and sun sleeves. Selling everything seen for $100.00 Size large but fits like a medium

A new pair of Giro Factress shoes (my girlfriends). They are size 40. All white shoes with silver and baby blue accents. They are new. In box. Never ridden. MSRP $280 asking $100

Verge Windbreaker Large full zip $50.00

Fox Downhill/ freeride Jersey Medium $10.00

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Feb 15, 13 8:30
Quote Reply
Re: Moving to Europe sale. Clothes Bikes Wheels Components Capo Easton Bell HED Mavic SRAM and more!! [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck chief.
Show those Europeans we can still ride like motherfu***rs!!!
Socks
Last edited by: Shortsocks: Jan 9, 13 10:33
Quote Reply
Re: Moving to Europe sale. Clothes Bikes Wheels Components Capo Easton Bell HED Mavic SRAM and more!! [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Complete your home theater system with this Sanyo DP19647 19-inch HDTV LCD TV $100
This widescreen TV has 1440 x 900 resolution
Make your home the place to watch sports and movies with this high-definition TV
800:1 contrast ratio
16:9 aspect ratio
Built-in ATSC/NTSC Tuner
Built-in Speakers
Energy Star
Measures 15.1 inches high x 18.9 inches wide x 7.2 inches deep

I bought this PlayStation 2 new a few years ago solely to play Grand Turismo, sadly or thankfully, I am not that good and never used it for anything else. Basically new. $50 takes it

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

SOLD!! Thank you for your support!!

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Feb 11, 13 13:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't see a price on the capo kits at the top of the post. Am I missing it somewhere?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size and how much for the skinsuit?
Scott

I have deceptive speed.........I'm slower than I look!
Quote Reply
Re: Moving to Europe sale. Clothes Bikes Wheels Components Capo Easton Bell HED Mavic SRAM and more!! [Skoalz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey guys,
Prices were added for the Capo clothing. The skinsuit is a size Large. I'm 6'2" and 167 if that helps...
Eric

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates!

440w
Quote Reply
Kask TT helmets [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another update! I have two Kask K.31 Chrono TT helmets I am adding to the sale. Both of them are new and come with a Kask helmet bag. One of them is a Vanderkitten team helmet used for this photo shoot and the other has standard Kask stickers. They are new and unused. I am asking $250 for each plus shipping.
Thanks again for looking and your support!
Eric

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Jan 12, 13 22:36
Quote Reply
Re: Kask TT helmets [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kask helmet with the standard stickers sold, Vanderkitten stickers still avaliable!

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a rear Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL wheel for sale and my dimpled Zipp disk, both for Shimano/Sram cassettes.

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What you looking for the wheels? Interested...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Try Not To Puke on the Finish Line!
http://trynot2puke.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Zipp 900 Disc plus track adapter [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
*SOLD* Zipp 900 disc *SOLD*

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Feb 11, 13 13:18
Quote Reply
Mavic Ksyrium SSC SL [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mavic SSC SL rear wheel. SOLD

440w
Last edited by: love_to_tt: Feb 15, 13 8:30
Quote Reply
Go Fund ME! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If for some reason you were like man, that Eric kid is really cool, but there is nothing he is selling that I would like to buy, you can always help out with cash! I set up a 'gofundme' account http://www.gofundme.com/EricLosak where you can donate. If you are strapped for cash like I am, pass it along to your rich Doctor philanthropist friend, I would appreciate it!
Thanks
Eric

440w
Quote Reply
Re: Go Fund ME! [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent --dibs on disc if still available.
Last edited by: JPDMD25: Feb 8, 13 17:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the helmet, and the size?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving to Europe sale. Clothes Bikes Wheels Components Capo Easton Bell HED Mavic SRAM and more!! [papermandeliver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PMs replied. Thanks for your interest!

440w
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow awesome! I love the Netherlands! How the heck did you get that gig?
Quote Reply
SRM PowerMeter Cannondale Hollowgram SI/ SL 172.5mm cranks BB30 PCV [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone I just listed my Cannondale SRM for sale on Ebay. Im selling it OBO on ST but I'm away from my computer and didn't want to deal with the hassle of uploading new photos to the Forum.

Here is a link: http://www.ebay.com/...;hash=item20cf3cebff

For sale is my Cannondale Hollowgram SRM PowerMeter. Its used but in great condition. Crank length is 172.5, it comes with a PCV headunit which will need a new battery, Two cable harnesses, Oversize and standard bar mount clamps, Charger, Download cable and the Cannondale Hollowgram spindle. You can check out http://www.srm.de/...nnondale-si-standard for more information.

Thanks!

440w
Quote Reply
Re: Go Fund ME! [Sonic7273] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I raced for the team back in 07-08, promptly got burnt out, but the fire is back! I cant wait to head back over. I just finalized housing this week!

440w
Quote Reply
54T Rotor Ring [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Selling my 54T Rotor Ring. Used for one season, good condition. $50.00 plus shipping!
Eric

440w
Quote Reply
Re: 54T Rotor Ring [love_to_tt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omg - Zipp 900 w track skewer.. If its only a clincher..............
I live in NYC would love to ride this on the street.
but its not a clincher..... :(
question1: does hed disc can also be converted to track skewer or is it only for zipp disc?
Quote Reply

Prev Next