Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Moving Sale: Everything must go (wheelset, hydration, saddle). LOWERED PRICES!!
Quote | Reply
I'm moving at the end of next week, and I need to get rid of some excess stuff before the wife realizes how much Triathlon gear I have. This is what I have for sale:

1.- Giant P-SLR1 Tubeless Wheelset (10sp). $300 I got it last march, and it is a very good wheelset, the truest wheelset I have ever had (hubs are DT Swiss internals). It is tubeless ready, but I'm including tubeless tires in the form of "Hutchinson Fusion 3 Tubeless tires". It also includes the valves, and I will throw in an unopened sealant bottle I have. Good enough for a year+ of sealant.

7. TRP T925.1 Rear Brake. $80 I isntalled it on my TT to be able to use the Stages. I used it once on a race but I'm selling the Stages now, so I don't need this brake anymore.

8. Profile Design BTB Aero HC BTB Bottle and mount. $30 In almost in perfect shape. It is missing the plastic piece that holds the bottle in place, I however use a rubber band and it works just fine. Bottle never becomes loose..

10.- Xlab Delta 200. $20 Very good shape. Does not include cage.

12.- Fizik Tritone $90. Black and white color. K:ium series. Includes the bracket to mount the water bottles at the rear of the saddle.

13.- Xlab Sonic Wing $30. Brand new In box. Bought by mistake, I do not have a cervelo frame.

Add $5 for shipping (except the wheelset) and we're good.

SOLD ITEMS:
2.- Giant Contact SLR Stem 120mm. SOLD
3.- Stages Power Meter on Dura Ace 7900 Crank. 172.5mm SOLD.
4.- Shimano 105 Standard Crankset. SOLD.
5.- 3T Zefiro SOLD.
6.- ROKA SIM Pro Shorts. SOLD
7.- Hoka Conquest Blue. SOLD
8.- Hoka Conquest Red. SOLD
9.- Arundel Chrono Bottle and Cage. SOLD
Last edited by: guscrown: Aug 10, 16 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added brake, aero bottles, xlab 200, and Hokas.
Last edited by: guscrown: Jul 21, 16 19:57
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you post pictures of the wheels, and what's the model year?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [jmjtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can see pictures of all the things I'm including with the wheelset here:

http://imgur.com/a/SzUdE

I bought them from a friend about 4 months ago, and have put about 1000 miles on them. They had almost no usage when I got them from him, they still had the original tires and looked almost brand new. Hub internals are DT Swiss (I believe the 240). They are the truest wheels I have owned.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thought they were the deep section ones. Thanks anyway!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the power meter
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [Leotridude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leotridude wrote:
PM sent on the power meter

It was sold this afternoon together with the crankset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What is the width of the Zefiro bar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Arundel cage the original Chrono, or the Chrono 2?
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [hangdogger512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hangdogger512 wrote:
Is the Arundel cage the original Chrono, or the Chrono 2?

I believe it is the original chrono. How can I tell the difference?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is the Chrono 2: http://www.arundelbike.com/product/chrono-ii/

The main differencesite are thenjoying dimpled bottle and the beefier carbon on the top.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [hangdogger512] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hangdogger512 wrote:
This is the Chrono 2:
http://www.arundelbike.com/product/chrono-ii/

The main differencesite are thenjoying dimpled bottle and the beefier carbon on the top.

It looks exactly like that one.

http://imgur.com/a/t0OEs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome, I'll buy it. Will pm you.

And sorry for all the autocorrects in my last post... lol, dumb smartphone! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clifton 1 or 2?
If 1, I'll take both.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (Power meter, wheelset, crankset, etc) [FairDestroyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FairDestroyer wrote:
Clifton 1 or 2?
If 1, I'll take both.

Scratch that, they are not Clifftons. They are Conquests.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hangdogger512 wrote:
Awesome, I'll buy it. Will pm you.

And sorry for all the autocorrects in my last post... lol, dumb smartphone! :-)

Sounds good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!! Lowered prices a bit more. Updated with sold items.
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (wheelset, hydration, saddle). LOWERED PRICES!! [guscrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Moving Sale: Everything must go (wheelset, hydration, saddle). LOWERED PRICES!! [Pennstate506] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Xlab Turbo Wing
Quote Reply