Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Morati Ti Cyclocross - Disc mounts
Quote | Reply
I'm selling a fun one. This is a Morati CR 1.1 from 2005 built up as a 1x10. Small company in the Czech Republic owned by Honeywell aerospace. The whole frame is 3/2.5 Ti (that's the more comfortable, bendable alloy), welded together perfectly, then they actually X-ray the welds to confirm a good weld. Anyway, this thing has some wicked curves and is designed well. The stand-out feature is obciosly the IS disc mounts. Very versatile - I've ridden it as a road, tri, and CX bike for a total of 1300 miles (100 off road).

I didn't skimp anywhere on the build, but because it is a CX bike, I opted for aluminum parts instead of CF. Campy Chorus throughout, race face crank. American classic handbuilt wheelset (1290g - claimed weight). Winwood Carbon fork with IS disc mounts, Chirs King headset. Avid Shorty brakes, 3T Forgie stem and handlebar, Salsa Shaft seatpost, Ritcher Excavader 700x35 tires.

I CAN MAKE THIS A DOUBLE IF YOU NEED IT. The front shifter would be Chorus, the derailleur would be Daytona. You would then have your coice of a 53/39T 130BCD FSA Pro Team Issue crank and American Classic bottom bracket - or - The Race Face crank (110/74 BCD) equiped with 39/48T rings (39T low quality w/o shifting ramps, 48T very high quality FSA w/ramps and pins) and the existing UN73 bottom bracket.

$2600 as is, $2750 with Race face double, $2800 with FSA double.

The Dude abides.
Last edited by: The Dude: Apr 9, 06 19:12
Quote Reply
Re: Morati Ti Cyclocross - Disc mounts [The Dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wish I could afford it, have to save up for a new rug. Some foreign jerk pee'd on mine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the weekday crew

The Dude abides.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?:-)
Quote Reply