Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Misc. bike parts for sale
Quote | Reply
I recently upgraded my '03 Tiagra-equipped Giant OCR-2 road bike to Shimano 105, and I have a few left over parts with less than a year's worth of riding on them. Here goes:

Tiagra 9-speed STI shifters -- great condition, shift flawlessly. Left shifter is scraped from a minor crash I had. Blemish is only cosmetic; does not affect performance. $70

Tiagra 9-sp front derailleur -- $10

Tiagra triple crank -- $40

Tiagra rear 9-sp derailleur -- $20

I would let all of the above go as a partial groupset for $115.

I also have an adjustable (height, not length) Giant stem in good condition for $40. I can't remember the length offhand, but it's something like a 110 mm. (I ride a large size Giant.) If interested in the stem, shoot me an email and I'll get you a measurement on it.

In addition, I have a TruVativ Elita double crank -- 55/42 -- with Isis drive bottom bracket. This crankset has about 6 months of riding on it. Crankset and bottom bracket: $60

3T mini-sub 8 shorty aerobars: Purchased around Christmas, used for about 6 months. Bridge has blemish on it from the same crash that scratched the shifters. $45 for the bars.

I'd make a deal on all of these components if you would like everything. I've got too many spare bike parts lying around, and I need to clear out some stuff. If interested, shoot me an email at rnhpreston@charter.net.

RP
Quote Reply