Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Cosmic 40s, Shimano shoes
Quote | Reply
Selling a few things off now that the season is wrapped up. I think prices are very fair but throw me an offer if you feel otherwise. Please do not waste my time with ridiculous offers though, I'm not desperate to sell any of this and will only consider fair offers.

BRAND NEW, never used, glued or even handled that much Mavic Cosmic 40 tubulars. Come with skewers, tubulars, cassette spacer. These are the newest model with an 1s free hub but will also work with 10s. Looking for $1800 shipped.

Shimano Shimano R320 road shoes in size 44. Used 1/2 a season and in great shape. Can't seem to find the Shimano insoles but I can include some brand new specialized ones. $120 shipped.

Last edited by: StW: Oct 25, 14 4:54
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic 40s, SRAM Red 10s shifters and Shimano shoes [StW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for added wheels and shoes.
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic 40s, SRAM Red 10s shifters and Shimano shoes [StW] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sram red shifters still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic 40s, SRAM Red 10s shifters and Shimano shoes [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but the shifters have sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would be interested in the shoes if you find the shimano inserts
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Cosmic 40s, SRAM Red 10s shifters and Shimano shoes [surfntri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did in fact find the shimano insoles and also gave the shoes an even better cleaning up so they really shine. Drop me a pm if you want them and we can sort it out.
Quote Reply