Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling
Quote | Reply
Took over managing a small run store last fall and I pulled these out of storage not long ago. All of them are BNIB. Entirely too many pictures to post, but between descriptions and colors I think you can find them using the Google. If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do. All prices are shipped to CONUS. Sorry, can not ship to Canada. Take $5 off for each additional pair. Reasonable offers will be considered, but these are already priced to move.

All of the run shoes are at least 1 model old, some a bit older. All of the Newtons are the 4-lug variety. If it just says "W" it means women's, "M" means men's. Sorry I couldn't get the columns to format in a linear fashion. If you are looking for a particular size, ALT-F is the ticket.

PM for payment details
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Aug 14, 14 13:13
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Musha 10.5 for $30 if you will!
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have tons of PM's. I will get back to you tomorrow if I haven't already. Thanks for the interest!
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SIDI T2 Carb Wmn Mamba S/S Sil/Snk 41 $75.00
SIDI T2 Carb Mamba S/S Sil/Snk 43.5 $75.00
Mizuno Wave Musha 4 - Men's Mrn/Blu/Org 9.5 $35.00
I'll take these. To Canada. Pm me for address and shipping.

A false humanity is used to impose its opposite, by people whose cruelty is equalled only by their arrogance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like the sidi gen 5 size 38. Please send paypal address !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Sidi 3.6 in 42.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [Chri55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chri55 wrote:

I apologize for not putting that I can not ship to Canada in the original ad. I wish I could because I've had to turn down 4 people and 9 pairs now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mizuno Wave Musha 4 - Men's Mrn/Blu/Org 10.5 $35.00 Please if still available. I'll send Paypal payment upon confirmation of availability. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
Chri55 wrote:

I apologize for not putting that I can not ship to Canada in the original ad. I wish I could because I've had to turn down 4 people and 9 pairs now.

You could ship to Canada, but you don't want to. Its different from I can't.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [StephanM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StephanM wrote:

Either way, they aren't going across the border...

Cheap version is too risky for sellers and expensive method isn't worth it for buyers. Blame USPS.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eurobike wrote:
Mizuno Wave Musha 4 - Men's Mrn/Blu/Org 10.5 $35.00 Please if still available. I'll send Paypal payment upon confirmation of availability. Thanks.

Either they are gone or he blew off my offer. Figured I get a counter or a no thanks or something. If available I'd pay full price as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [StephanM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StephanM wrote:

Fair enough. Sorry if you thought I was being disingenuous. That was not my intention.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [cbump] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cbump wrote:
eurobike wrote:

Either they are gone or he blew off my offer. Figured I get a counter or a no thanks or something. If available I'd pay full price as well.

Cbumb, I blew this one, but certainly didn't blow off your offer. I have had a ton of interest and was trying to match up time stamps of PM's and posts and somehow overlooked yours. PM me if you are interested in something else and I'll make it up to you.
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [toddhensley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like both the mizuno wave inspire 8 as well as the sidi women's white gen 5 cycling shoe. I already replied about the sidi shoe. Just tell me where to send paypal. Thanks toddruthhensley@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [toddhensley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot the size on running shoe 8.5 please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a PM but I'd like both of these:

Mizuno Wave Musha 4 - Men's Mrn/Blu/Org 10 $35.00
Zoot Ultra Race 3.0 - Men's Ylw/Blu 9.5 $35.00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all of the interest everyone. I have a bunch of PM's and will get back to everyone in the AM. Family Easter time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, I have now replied to all PM's. The inventory list has been udpated. I am hoping to add some last model shoes this afternoon (won't be nearly as discounted). If you have submitted payment, your shoes will ship today. Thanks again for all of the interest and purchases!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love those SIDI T3.6 SP Carb 45 Wht/Blu 45 if you still have them Im new on here and don't know how to pm

ART, MDT, DNS, MPI, FST
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take any Newtons size 15!
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Shoe Clearance - Newtons, Running, Cycling [ironmuffin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmuffin wrote:
I will take any Newtons size 15!

Yeah, I'm no help there. I did just throw up some 1-2 model old shoes and there is a Ravenna 14 in there. Fits like a Newton 15!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

I'll offer you $30.00 for the Saucony Progrid Kinvara 2 Men 8.5

Do you take Palpal?

Regards
Ken
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just posting to say I got my Sidis today and they are in brand new shape. Shipping was quick and an overall great sale!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for size 9.5 gravity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shipped quick.
Quote Reply

Prev Next