Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano)
Quote | Reply
I need to the thin the herd to make room as well as raise funds to continue engineering school. All prices include shipping to the continental US you can chose to pay as a paypal gift or pay the fee, whatever makes you feel more comfortable. I have tried to take photos of all major blemishes. If you have any questions feel free to ask. More pictures to come

Pictured:
Hed trispoke Tubular with alloy brake track, has a continental sprinter glued on. The tire has a good bit of life left on it. $400

Zipp 404 tubular front this is dimpled but pre firecrest. $300 Sold

Zipp 404 tubular rear 10 speed: The match to the front but I dropped the chain off the top of the cassette and broke a few spokes also I found a small crack starting the rim. It may be usable for cross but I don’t want to take any chances. Sold.

Easton 55mm carbon clinchers: These wheels currently have a 10 speed freehub but they can be upgraded to accept an 11 speed cassette for about 75 dollars. The brake track is in great shape, I will include a pair of carbon pads. $800 SOLD

Cannondale Super x Rival 56cm: Carbon frame and fork with a rival/force groupset. I bought the frame off slowtwitch a few years ago. I built it up and rode it mostly on gravel roads. I have made the switch over to disc and this bike must go. Ripped right shifter hood. It has a few scratches and paint chips. $900

Trek equinox 7 52cm: Brand new ultegra 10 speed groupset. Comes with a 3t aura bar and shimano r500 wheels.$850

Grifo challenge tubular: 700c x 30 never mounted $30

Shimano r310 road shoes size 46: The carbon soles are stiff and ride great but the toe box is too narrow for me. No insoles. $35 SOLD

Soon to be pictured:
2014 Focus mares cx 57cm: full carbon cyclocross bike with hydraulic disc brakes and electronic ultegra di2 shifting. Everything is stock on this bike except for the rear rim as it was defective. I bought this bike of my dreams to race but before the season came around I signed a sponsorship deal. Now it’s your turn to make all your friends jealous. $3200

Fizik Antares vs saddle: Brand new still has the $140 price tag on it. Only $65 to have your butt be the first one on it. Sold

Javilin Barlow time trial bike 54cm: 10 speed dura ace group with a sram rival crank. Comes with a hed handlebar that resembles a plane wing. No wheels. $500

Spinergy rev x 700c Clinchers: The rear wheel has the wheel stiffening braces and both have ceramic bearings and spin forever. No tires or cassette $450

American Classic 420 10 speed wheelset: These wheels have seen little use. They spin up to speed quickly and they keep you there with their aerodynamic profile. No tires or cassette. $400 Sold

Mavic Fury mtb shoes size 46. Brand new $200

Zipp tangent tubular tire 700c x 23: Very little use $30
Last edited by: rockclimberalex: Dec 31, 15 9:07
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rear zipp sold
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like not too many miles on the r310s? PM on its way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How old are the Eastons, how many miles on them, and what are the payment methods?
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [ifp123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the wheels used. The wheels are 2013-2014 models. As for miles there is no way to be sure. The graphics are good and the front has almost no wear on the brake track. The rear has more wear on the rear brake track but not much, if I had to guess 500 on the front 1500 on the rear. The wheels are in good condition and have thousands of mile left. Hopefully that helps. The original easton skewers are also included.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Fizik Antares. What color is the saddle?
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [ttam88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all black. I mounted it, rode it on a trainer and didn't like it. I still have the original package.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the American Classic 420s, they are shimano and clincher correct?
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [NJracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes they are. If you want to pm me your email I can shoot you over some photos. They are blue and black.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold Items Marked
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
also interested in the hurricanes. send an email to cpage01@gmail.com?

we have the same mare :)
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [cpage01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a email with the pictures of the wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rockclimberalex wrote:
Sent you a email with the pictures of the wheels.

didnt get it. cpage01@gmail.com? with a zero?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [cpage01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
price drop. Eastons sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mavics added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You still have the fiz?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Massive Garage Sale (Zipp, Trek, Easton, Hed Tri Spoke, javelin, American Classic, Cannondale, Focus, Blue, grifo, Spinergy, Shimano) [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes but I mounted it up for someone to try on a trainer. So there is just a little marking on the rails now. I can send you over pictures if you would like.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
saddle sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply