Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MTB Powertap SL Disc Wheel in Stan's Arch 29er RIM
Quote | Reply
Anyone looking to ride with power on their MTB? I have a Powertap SL Disc with 160mm rotors laced to Stan's Arch 29er RIM. $650 Shipped if interested. Will post pictures later if there is interest or I can email them to you.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Apr 18, 14 14:05
Quote Reply
Re: Anyone looking to ride with power on their MTB? I have a Powertap SL Disc with 160mm rotors laced to Stan's Arch 29er RIM. $650 Shipped if interested. Will post pictures later if there is interest or I can email them to you. [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in selling just the hub? I have a rear MTB disc hub I can trade with you - I am looking to use the wheel for my CX disc bike which uses 160mm rotors and the 135mm spacing, but I won't need the Arch rim.

Re: MTB Powertap SL Disc Wheel in Stan's Arch 29er RIM [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: MTB Powertap SL Disc Wheel in Stan's Arch 29er RIM [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whats your rock bottom? (I don't really need it…)

http://www.pbmcoaching.com
USA Triathlon Level 3 Elite Coach
USA Cycling Level 1 Elite Coach

Quote Reply