Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc.
Quote | Reply
Several items for sale. All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're the type that likes to trade, I am looking for a good set of training wheels (11-speed) with cassette or a decent bike mechanic tool set. Also, set of Rotor cranks 172.5. PM me for photos.

SOLD Huub Archimedes 4:4 (size LARGE) - used but in perfect shape. Used for 2 half distance races and maybe a dozen open water swims. There was a very small surface tear that I repaired and have used it about 6 or 7 times since with no issue, you probably wouldn't even notice it. $175 obo SOLD

Neuvation M28 Aero3 (10-speed) wheel set. Older set of wheel but pretty solid. Comes with skewers and I believe I have some spare spokes too. Make an offer.

SOLD HED Jet 4s (10-speed). Older set of wheels, could probably use new bearings. Original skewers included. $150 SOLD

SOLD XTERRA Vector Pro X2 (john/sleeveless version) (size LARGE) - older and used but still in great shape. No tears. Great for a starter wetsuit or backup. Make an offer. SOLD

SOLD Brand new never worn Blueseventy PZ4TX Swimskin (size men's LARGE) - still in original package. Great skin. $150 obo SOLD

Louis Garneau Tri 400 (size 45.5 on LGs old 2015 sizing chart, I am a size 12US run shoe and these are barely small. Will probably fit an 11.5 or 11 with socks) - worn only on indoor trainer for maybe 4 or 5 hours total. Great shoe, just a hair too small for me. $100 obo *note I just realized they changed their sizing chart, their new chart puts me in a 47, and there old in a 45.5, which is off, so please refer to the 2015 or prior.

SOLD Giro AEON (size Large) - white and silver, used but have all new padding that I will install. $40 obo SOLD

SOLD Brand new never worn Giro Selector (size M/L) - white and silver, comes with shield, 2 different tail covers, carrying bag, $100 obo SOLD

SOLD HED Carbon Ski bend extensions - can measure length as they're used and have been cut. no damage so still perfect extensions. Make an offer SOLD

SOLD Specialized Sitero Pro (carbon rails) - used for one summer of training only. Comes with rear bottle mount holes (can also be removed easily). May keep this but will sell or trade. $120 SOLD

Vision TriMax Aero brake levers - brand new, pulled from my new tri bike, but installed Di2. Make an offer

Also just added 2 Shimano cassettes (Ultega and HG) both 10 speed. Ultegra is in better shape and is 11-28 SOLD and the HG is 11-23 (still available). Make an offer.

Dura Ace Di2 brake/shifters and bar end shifters (DA 7900 10-speed). Front and Rear Derailleurs SOLD, front tri junction wires and downtube wire (connects both junctions) SOLD. Also still have rear junction, cables to front and rear derailleurs. Make an offer.

If someone has Rotor cranks 172.5 then I'll have DA 7900 crankset - I'm using the DA cranks on Rotor rings right now but the DA rings are 10-speed so I can't use them on current setup.
Last edited by: trimdc: May 1, 17 12:03
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [trimdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several items added above since post went live.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [trimdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the front 7900 tri wire setup? sm-ew79a-1? PM sent for the 11-28 cassette. Thanks
Last edited by: Yeti racer: Mar 22, 17 8:11
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have any photos of the Selector? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [alix451] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do have photos of the Selector. PM me your email and I will send them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lower pricing on remaining items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Giro AEON
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of HED extensions?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [boylegv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, PM me your email and I'll send one now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Few items remaining here. Would be willing to trade any or a combo of these items for a set of good training wheels (11-speed hub).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send me pics of the LG400 shoes? simplymax@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
on it's way
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you happen to have the rear wiring internal numbered EW-7975?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trimdc wrote:
Yes I do.
Sorry I should've been more specific. Is it the ew-7975-2 b junction where it's triangular in internal shape with four connecters? Would you send me a picture?
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of Items - Louis Garneau, HED, Giro, Huub, Ultegra, Dura Ace, Blueseventy, Sitero, etc. [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me your email. have photos that I took last night but they are apparently too big for the thread.
Quote Reply