Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Ksyriums SLS $450, Dura Ace 9000 $550 - Last call
Quote | Reply
Change in priorities and closing down a few projects that has been going on for a while. Shipping conus only, Paypal as gift or add the fees please. First paid first served. If you disagree with the price just send me a reasonable offer.
I have a family and a day-job and don't live near a post office so please accept 2-3 business days of handling time before shipping. Thanks.

Dura Ace 9000 11-speed mini group: Brifters, FD, RD. All new take off. How about $550 shipped OBO.

My friend's Mavic Ksyrium SLS. Clincher, Shimano. About 1200 miles on these, a few small scuffs but otherwise in great shape. True and spins smooth. Comes with Ti skewers AND tires/tubes mounted.
Killer deal at $450 shipped conus.

Bontrager shoes. Men's is 12 US, womens Euro 39 (black mtb) and 40.5 (white tri). E-soles installed, does not have original insoles. Comes as pictured with the cleats installed. $50 for the Men's and $60 for each of the women's OBO.
The womens RXL models are a smoking deal. Pretty much new and with carbon soles.

Last edited by: rocketbrother: Aug 2, 15 10:40
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No idea the value of the Force stuff, if you think of an asking price, let me know. It will most likely be out of my budget, but figured I would check.
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jawbones still available?
Thanks!
Ryan

�There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe, and what can be more special than that there is no boundary?�- Stephen Hawking
Quote Reply
Post deleted by rocketbrother [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: rocketbrother: Jun 30, 15 17:10
Quote | Reply
enves are clinchers right?
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - ENVE, Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on wingspan if still available.
thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wingspan sold

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for more pics

'The best pace is suicide pace and today is a good day to die.'
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - ENVE, Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the BMC apparel. PM me with an email, I've been a lurker and don't have PM's yet.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller - fast shipping and no complaints whatsoever on the items received!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have Fuel Belt?

KQ strategy - Outlive the competition
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - ENVE, Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [Ron from IN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, fuelbelt still available.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it. Please email instructions on how to pay and I will send shipping address. rplantz@nisource.com

KQ strategy - Outlive the competition
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updating for sold items.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Emailed you on July 3 about the sram hydro. No response yet. Are thy still for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DA group still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Lot of premium items, most of them BNIB - ENVE, Rapha, SRAM Red, SRAM Force, Ultegra, Oakley, BMC, Cannondale, Mavic wheels, Wingspan. [rickycross1212] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rapha, Dura Ace 9000, shoes galore - New stuff added [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please email me at g33ecs@gmail.com

Would like to discuss on the pricing on some item

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rapha, Dura Ace 9000, shoes galore - New stuff added [g33ecs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are welcome to send a PM.
cheers

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rapha, Dura Ace 9000, shoes galore - New stuff added [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rocketbrother wrote:
You are welcome to send a PM.
cheers
pm sent
Quote Reply

Prev Next