Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Loooong shot- WTB- Flat Plasma Premium Stem (75mm)
Quote | Reply
title says it all...

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Loooong shot- WTB- Flat Plasma Premium Stem (75mm) [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All that talk about the flat stem got you wanting one huh? GOOD LUCK! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Loooong shot- WTB- Flat Plasma Premium Stem (75mm) [masa757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahaha! I have got a thing for the shark teeth :) luckily my fit is fine without it, but could be useful for some shorter races. Definitely not holding my breath, probably will be on a new bike by the time I find one... looking forward to get more details on that plasma 5 for 2016...

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: Loooong shot- WTB- Flat Plasma Premium Stem (75mm) [andy515] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I sent an email to Scott asking for the info on a possible release date on the new plasma's. Hopefully they get back to me. Hope its soon too, i've been without a TT bike for 2 weeks and i'm just feening for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Loooong shot- WTB- Flat Plasma Premium Stem (75mm) [masa757] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cool. let me know if they get back to you. I'll most likely will be sticking with Scott for a long time; the Plasma premium I have is an awesome bike.

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thought I would see if there are any floating around there...

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://www.westbrookcycles.co.uk/scott-by-ritchey-plasma-tt-stem-0-degree-90mm-p261407

That is the only one i'm aware of right now. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks. yeah, sadly enough I probably would still buy it at that price if it was a 75mm...

I'd also trade anyone who is looking to switch from the flat back to a rise (trade my 75mm rise + cash from me). I know- even more unlikely :)

Andy Mullen
Team Zoot
Quote Reply