Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looking for Shiv parts for Magura RT brakes. Also looking for Magura ferrules etc
Quote | Reply
Have a set of Magura RT6/8 mix. Just got a Shiv. Anyone have Specialized parts to mount these?

Also looking for ferrules, tubing and Royal Blood for the Maguras.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Shiv parts for Magura RT brakes. Also looking for Magura ferrules etc [bikes4ever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmmm. I might have the mount for the front bake kicking around. It will be deep in the parts bin. Will Let you know if I can find it.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Shiv parts for Magura RT brakes. Also looking for Magura ferrules etc [bikes4ever] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up to the top
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Shiv parts for Magura RT brakes. Also looking for Magura ferrules etc [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was able to purchase mine through specialized. However this was a while back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bikes4ever wrote:
Have a set of Magura RT6/8 mix. Just got a Shiv. Anyone have Specialized parts to mount these?

Thanks!

Look in the official Spec Shiv thread that's on the board. Buried in there are all the part numbers you need to have you local dealer order the parts, the parts are not very expensive you will need the brackets and the bolts.

Spec uses two rear brakes the stud on the front is to long to use with the brackets. I was able to remove the stud and cut it down to size. If you ruin the stud Magura will not sell just the stud you can only buy the entire caliper. They say the studs are not supposed to be removable but I had no issues removing mine and modifying it to work.

The Magura brake bleed kit will come with the brake fluid and new ferrules and most bike supply shops carry it. Comp Cyclist, Jenson etc.

Good luck I love the Magura brakes they work fantastic even on carbon rims.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Shiv parts for Magura RT brakes. Also looking for Magura ferrules etc [mlyonsdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mlyonsdc wrote:
bikes4ever wrote:

Thanks!

Look in the official Spec Shiv thread that's on the board. Buried in there are all the part numbers you need to have you local dealer order the parts, the parts are not very expensive you will need the brackets and the bolts.

Spec uses two rear brakes the stud on the front is to long to use with the brackets. I was able to remove the stud and cut it down to size. If you ruin the stud Magura will not sell just the stud you can only buy the entire caliper. They say the studs are not supposed to be removable but I had no issues removing mine and modifying it to work.

The Magura brake bleed kit will come with the brake fluid and new ferrules and most bike supply shops carry it. Comp Cyclist, Jenson etc.

Good luck I love the Magura brakes they work fantastic even on carbon rims.

Everything said here is accurate, including them saying that the bolt is not removable even though it has an allen bolt end, 2.5mm if i remember right.

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply