Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Cycling clothes, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit, garmin
Quote | Reply
What i have for sale is the last remnants of my road bike and some clothes. Below is each item with a picture below it.

Garmin handlebar mount - $10 shipped OBO
[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...E77FE708B0F.jpg.html][/url]

Fuelbelt Bento Box with Air Kiss inflator, CO2 cartridge, Quik Stik, and compact multi-tool (possibly will sell individual items) - $40 shipped OBO

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...580EE3B5653.jpg.html][/url]

Size Medium Asics running shirt. Some slight discoloration around the neck hole from sunscreen. I used it as a cycling shirt because it fit snug and has the lime green on it. I would keep it but it's too small for me.

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...20CADFDE12C.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...89A3446E178.jpg.html][/url]

Size Medium Sugoi cycling shirt. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Has large zippered pocket in the lower back region. Half zip front. Also too small for me.

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...59607146C17.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...CD2423C8533.jpg.html][/url]

[URL=http://s1078.photobucket.com/...23C12679D8B.jpg.html][/url]

Thanks for looking. I accept Paypal as a gift only. I'll take $8 plus shipping for the Asia shirt and $12 plus shipping for the Sugoi. $18 shipped for both. Thanks

When you're not training, somebody, somewhere is and when you meet them they will beat you.
Last edited by: Ironman7: Jan 11, 16 20:09
Quote Reply
Re: Random bike items: Look Keo Pedals, Garmin bike mount, Fuelbelt, etc [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BTT, items sold removed

When you're not training, somebody, somewhere is and when you meet them they will beat you.
Quote Reply
Re: Random bike items: Look Keo Pedals, Garmin bike mount, Fuelbelt, etc [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somebody has to need some pedals.....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright I'll bite. Give me a deal on everything that's left. My zip is 30533
Quote Reply
Re: Random bike items: Look Keo Pedals, Garmin bike mount, Fuelbelt, etc [DerBoeseKoenig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha. PM'd.

Quote Reply
Price drop. Random bike items: Look Keo Pedals, Garmin bike mount, Fuelbelt, etc [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available. Will sell the bundle for $100 shipped.

Last edited by: Ironman7: Oct 21, 14 23:02
Quote Reply
Re: 🎶Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........🎶 [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tis the season

Quote Reply
Re: Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........ [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me a price on the Air Kiss inflator please. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........ [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New Years resolutioners........?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the pedals still available? What year are they?
Quote Reply
Re: Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........ [triterp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no idea the year. If you know where to look I'll be happy to. I have had them for 2-3 years i think and I bought them used. They are still available.

Quote Reply
Re: Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........ [triterp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. After a lot of searching I think I've narrowed it down to 2009. Bikeradar.com has a pair of Ti ones listed that look just like mine and it says "09" out beside the model.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok, thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BTT

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the top

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the peddles. Can you send me a private message?
Quote Reply
Re: Jingle Bells, Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit........ [Orangerun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent, haven't heard back yet?

Quote Reply
Re: Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit, garmin [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Taking offers

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the pedals keo2max or classic style?
Quote Reply
Re: Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit, garmin [tri2112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Max style

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$60, shipped?
Quote Reply
Re: Look pedals, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit, garmin [tri2112] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. Pm me your address and I'll send you my paypal stuff.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pedals sold. Still have flat repair kit with tool and a garmin handlebar mount.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added some clothes

Quote Reply
Re: Cycling clothes, Fuelbelt flat re-pair kit, garmin [Ironman7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Resurrecting this old post. Still have the stuff just haven't been pushing to sell. Make offers

Quote Reply

Prev Next