Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Look Keo cleats covers, Tacx trainer blocks
Quote | Reply
Look Keo cleat covers and replacement Tacx trainer blocks.

The prices include shipping to the USofA. I'm willing to ship outside of the US if you are willing to pay the difference in postage.

Thank you for looking
Jon

Click on an image for a full size version.

Look Keo cleat covers. $15.00
Never used. The box does show some wear from being knocked around in another box.

Tacx Trainer Block. $20.00
If you have a Tacx smart trainer you may have broken those little plastic tabs off trying to adjust it correctly for your tire. I had to do the same thing and found a place in Belgium that had several, the shipping from BE was outrageous so I bought several of these to sell and offset some of the shipping costs. There was nobody in the US including the distributors that had any of these and the distributors wouldn't get any in until late in Q1 next year.

This is part number T1981.22 and fits most of smart trainers. Bushido, Genius, etc.

Last edited by: GSJon: Jan 16, 17 11:54
Quote Reply
Re: Park chain breaker, Look Keo cleats & covers, Profile Design Carbon Aerobars, Tacx trainer blocks [GSJon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the chain tool. Please PM paypal thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Park chain breaker, Look Keo cleats & covers, Profile Design Carbon Aerobars, Tacx trainer blocks [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The chain tool is sold. Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Keo cleats covers, Profile Design Carbon Aerobars, Tacx trainer blocks [GSJon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Keo cleats covers, Profile Design Carbon Aerobars, Tacx trainer blocks [GSJon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Keo cleats covers, Tacx trainer blocks [GSJon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aerobars have been sold.
Quote Reply