Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Landice L7 Treadmill in New Jersey
Quote | Reply
I have a Landice L7 Treadmill purchased for approximately $3500 in 2014. It's a great treadmill but I'm moving far away and I'm on the fence about whether it is worth the cost of moving it.

I will sell it for $1000.

Only caveat is getting it to the home of the buyer. I arranged for a service person to come to my house and take it out of my basement to my garage and service it on Monday morning for $300. I could probably change that to taking it out of my basement and delivery. Or out of my basement and into the buyer's vehicle. Buyer would be responsible for $1000 plus cost of delivery. The treadmill is 375 pounds. Please PM me if interested.

(I also have a bag of bike stuff I am not taking with me including a Giro Aerodynamic helmet that whoever buys the treadmill can have for free when they get the treadmill if interested)
Quote Reply
Re: Landice L7 Treadmill in New Jersey [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Where are you in NJ?

Jon wrote:
I have a Landice L7 Treadmill purchased for approximately $3500 in 2014. It's a great treadmill but I'm moving far away and I'm on the fence about whether it is worth the cost of moving it.

I will sell it for $1000.

Only caveat is getting it to the home of the buyer. I arranged for a service person to come to my house and take it out of my basement to my garage and service it on Monday morning for $300. I could probably change that to taking it out of my basement and delivery. Or out of my basement and into the buyer's vehicle. Buyer would be responsible for $1000 plus cost of delivery. The treadmill is 375 pounds. Please PM me if interested.

(I also have a bag of bike stuff I am not taking with me including a Giro Aerodynamic helmet that whoever buys the treadmill can have for free when they get the treadmill if interested)
Quote Reply
Re: Landice L7 Treadmill in New Jersey [BrickMick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glen Ridge
Quote Reply
Re: Landice L7 Treadmill in New Jersey [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those with friends.
Quote Reply