Bump for new items
Quote Reply
Re: MAAP jersey/Bib short kit [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume these are used? Do you have above average quads?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Re: MAAP jersey/Bib short kit [idle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
idle wrote:
I assume these are used? Do you have above average quads?

I would not say above average.

Mid thigh, my leg measures 22.5 inches in circumference
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Soooo they're used? I'm trying to see why you bought large bottoms and a medium top lol

Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. Yes they are lightly used. All my gear is very well taken care of. Washed on delicate, directly after any ride and hung dried. The jersey has been worn 3 times on the road. Bib shorts, probably 8 or 9 times and half those times were on the rollers.

At one point, I had 7 pair of MAAP bib shorts and 14 MAAP jerseys. Since I rotated through my kits, none of them got a ton of use. Also, this last year my kids sports activities kept me off the bike a lot this year and have only logged 900 miles since jan 1.

I got a large bib because thats what fits my height and waist. I'm 5'9.5 and fluctuate between 175-180 lbs. I wear a size 33x30 in my everyday pants.
I like my jerseys to be snug without extra material, but without being restrictive. You can refer back to the last photo in my post to how the medium fits me. The MAAP jerseys have a lot of give in the material. The medium fits me snug without restricting or any pinching under my arms. A large also fits, but I get what I refer to as a "Zipple" (Zipper ripple) down the zipper line and I hate that.

I am making room in my closet for some more Pas Normal Studios and therefor I'm minimizing my collection of MAAP. This is essentially the last MAAP kit that I will be getting rid of and will keep the 2 other jerseys and bib short that I have. MAAP is fantastic and I love their quality. In my opinion it is better than Rapha. The styling is not for everyone, but if you like MAAP's loud colourways then they are hard to beat IMO.
Last edited by: bianchi10: Nov 29, 17 10:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the response, I just don't think a large bottom is for me. I'm 5'11" 165#, so surely smaller quads. I wear medium in everything else.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would probably agree with you. Medium is what my buddy wore with similar stats.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of Marcello Bergamo Kit/MAAP jersey/MAAP Bidons [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new items
Quote Reply
Re: LOTS of Marcello Bergamo Kit/MAAP jersey/MAAP Bidons [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated photos

Last edited by: bianchi10: Feb 25, 18 17:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for updated availability
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the last 3 pieces I have left. Make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bit desperate to sell these right now. Make me an offer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: 54 Cannondale Evo Hi-Mod Frameset + some goodies! [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply