Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kestrel fork, Time shoes, Giant frame
Quote | Reply
FS:

1. '03 Kestrel Pro EMS fork, ridden 2-3 weeks, came off of Talon I just bought, and I swapped out the fork. 1 1/4 threadless, was cut for a 57 cm frame, and was a bit long with three spacers , so there is plenty of room to cut down to a smaller size. Practically new. 150.00

2. Time Pro equipe CX shoes, size 46, in super shape, have been collecting dust in the garage. 249.00 new.. now 60.00

3. Medium Giant TCR frame, ONce colors, This is a '99 model. Has been ridden for a coulpe of years. Will sell frame and fork, headset. 150.00

The above bike is built up with mainly ultegra, with some niceer topline cranks, 175mm, 53x42 Profile bullhorns, and split second bars. Nice long ritchie seatpost. Profile stem. Dia comp straight pull brake levers. WOuld also throw in a set of 32 hole clincher training wheels if you wanted. No pedals or seat. Would sell the whole deal for 300.00
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel fork, Time shoes, Giant frame [schumacher 1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Giant bike if it's still avaliable, Can you email me so we can discuss it?

tri_ox@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also interested in the Giant Bike. Let me know if you and Mikeran do no reach an agreement as I will definitely buy the bike. You can email me at: joey_makalintal@hotmail.com.

Rgds,

Joey2makSmile
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Giant bike is sold

Fork and shoes still available, make me a deal I can't refuse
Quote Reply