Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW Giro A2, wetsuits, Trivent experts
Quote | Reply
All equipment is in excellent condition unless stated otherwise. Let me know if there are any questions. All prices include shipping to CONUS.

NEW Giro Advantage 2 Helmet sz M (55-59cm). One of the fastest helmets for a wide range of riders - I picked this one up to replace one that was broken by the luggage gorillas on the way back from a race, and have never used it. Includes the extra pads and everything except the box. $75 shipped.

Specialized TriVent Expert sz 45. These show signs of wear with the usual scuffing etc. Never been peed in. $75 shipped.

NEW NeoSport wetsuit, sz Large. It's been hiding in my closet for a while, never been worn. Would make a good pool/training suit or for a new triathlete. $30 shipped.

Last edited by: bacripe: Aug 1, 16 18:02
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel 4000SL 55cm, Aerus CC wheels, NEW Giro A2, NEW PD FC25, wetsuits, Trivent experts [bacripe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel 4000SL 55cm, Aerus CC wheels, NEW Giro A2, wetsuits, Trivent experts [bacripe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update for sold items
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel 4000SL 55cm, Aerus CC wheels, NEW Giro A2, wetsuits, Trivent experts [bacripe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking for a buddy.... Where in the US are you?
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel 4000SL 55cm, Aerus CC wheels, NEW Giro A2, wetsuits, Trivent experts [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in VA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks - we're in SoCal. I will need to work with him to see if we can reproduce the geometry of the frame on one of my bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Kestrel 4000SL 55cm, Aerus CC wheels, NEW Giro A2, wetsuits, Trivent experts [SBRinSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure thing. It is rather long/low, but the steerer has not been cut so there is some room there as well. The bars on it are very low stack as well. I had the same stack/reach as my older P2. I'm happy to take measurements if you need them as well.

Thanks,
Brian
Quote Reply