Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Homes for the Troops Fundraising Sale - XLAB Aero TT, Ironman Sugoi jersey, Nike Liestrong jersey, tires, stems, ipod cover, Bluetooth headphones, Headsweat hats and more
Quote | Reply
I am selling triathlon gear as a fundraiser for Homes for the Troops. 100% of your purchase goes to the charity (you can donate directly via the link below). I will ship all items within the lower 48 states at my expense.

Here are the items up for sale.

XLAB Aero TT bottle and carbon cage: SOLD
TYR Aquatic Resistance Gloves, brand new: $10
Profile Design Hammer stem: $13
Oval Concepts 70mm, 84 degrees: $13
Jaybird red bluetooth headphones (with charger, which isn't pictured): 45
You Are an Ironman book: $10
Ironman Protective Case for Ipad 3: $10
Set of 2 Detonator Tires, 700c: $40
LG "Wisconsin" thermal arm warmers, size S: $15
Nike Livestrong lightweight jacket, zippered pocket in back men's size S: $20
Under Armour grey shorts, men's size S: $20
Reebok Athletic wind pants, men's size small: $20
Ironman California 70.3 2007 finishers hat: 1$5
Ironman Mont Tremblant Visor, no year, brand new: $18
Ironman California 70.3 2009 finishers hat: $15
Ironman Florida Sugoi cycling jersey, 2012, men's size S, new: $25
Under Armour black skull cap: $8

The direct donation link to Homes for the Troops is as follows: http://hfotwdw15.kintera.org/...&supid=405879685

Last edited by: Gatorbait: May 14, 14 7:54
Quote Reply
Re: Homes for the Troops Fundraising Sale - XLAB Aero TT, Ironman Sugoi jersey, Nike Liestrong jersey, tires, stems, ipod cover, Bluetooth headphones, Headsweat hats and more [Gatorbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the bottle and cage. Send Paypal address please
Quote Reply
Re: Homes for the Troops Fundraising Sale - XLAB Aero TT, Ironman Sugoi jersey, Nike Liestrong jersey, tires, stems, ipod cover, Bluetooth headphones, Headsweat hats and more [Gatorbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. All funds go directly to Homes for the Troops.

Quote | Reply
What size are the gloves?
Quote Reply
Re: Homes for the Troops Fundraising Sale - XLAB Aero TT, Ironman Sugoi jersey, Nike Liestrong jersey, tires, stems, ipod cover, Bluetooth headphones, Headsweat hats and more [ErikTaylor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adult medium.

Quote | Reply
With the exception of the XLAB bottle, everything is still available. Please make an offer and support Homes for the Troops.

Quote | Reply
I'll take the book if you still have it.
Quote Reply
Re: Homes for the Troops Fundraising Sale - XLAB Aero TT, Ironman Sugoi jersey, Nike Liestrong jersey, tires, stems, ipod cover, Bluetooth headphones, Headsweat hats and more [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The book is still available. PM sent.