Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

High end stuff for sale --good prices-- last chance befor e-bay --dont make me go there
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I still have the following items:

--Zipp 1150 disc 700c Like new. $200 shipped. I think that it was sitting in a shop for years before I got it. Has Conti spinter tubular tire, and 7sp freewheel (can be used with an 8sp freewheel which is what I was going to do). It is a cool color, or for the price, you can strip it and paint it yourself and not feel bad. If you are located in Maine, or in the Portland area, I can hand it off to you. IF you are going to the Kennebunk Tri, Ill be there.

--Hed CX front wheel 650c tubular. Great condition. This is a front HED CX wheel. It was made by Dave Thomas of Dave's Wheels. It is a really great front wheel. Comes with a TUFO which is several years old. I would like to get $180 shipped to you.

--Excellent condition Dura-Ace Crankset. It is 172.5mm. I am looking for $190 shipped priority USPS for it. It is both crankarms with the integrated bb (but does not come with bearings or cups which can be bought on ebay for under $20 from what I have seen). I can include a large chainring of 60t, 54t, or 52t.

--Brew Ultralight brake calipers. Cheap way to get light. Matt finish, Kinda like brushed Ti. Ti bolts, very lightweight. $100 shipped

--NEW in box Token ULTRALIGHT cassette. 9sp campy 12-23 (I think that the spacing is close enough to use shimano as well..although I have not tried). THis thing weighs right around 100g! $100 shipped

--Dura-ace 9sp cassette 12-25. Has Ti cogs to save weight on bigger ones. Excellent condition. $70 shipped , or $50 if you buy something else

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
I'll take the disc.

I'm PMing you right now.

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply
Re: High end stuff for sale --good prices-- last chance befor e-bay --dont make me go there [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am a little confused about the crankset. Is this a 53/39 and you offering an addtional DA chain ring or does this not come with chain rings and you are offering one large chain ring? Also how much mileage to you think is on the crankset. You can reach me at sjhstuff@tds.net
Quote Reply
Re: High end stuff for sale --good prices-- last chance befor e-bay --dont make me go there [sjudice] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the 60 tooth ring. What is it's condition? Manufacturer?
Quote Reply
Re: High end stuff for sale --good prices-- last chance befor e-bay --dont make me go there [MaxVeeOhToo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How does $15 shipped sound? Let me know if you are interested.

Quote | Reply
Hi,

I had three large chainrings for it, but last night I found the 53/42 chainrings. They were uncovered in a box from our move. If anyone wants the crankset, Ill include the large chainring of choice (unless the 60 is sold separate), or I can even throw them all in the deal for the same low low price.

Quote | Reply
I am still not clear. Do you have a 39 ring for this crankset and are all of these rings DA 7800?
Quote Reply