Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2016 Campy chorus EPS. Road Groupset, no brakes. 1000$
Quote | Reply
From a company local to the Seattle Area. Looking to sell this race bike before I move to Utah in a few weeks.

For sale is a part out of my Hedrick V4 race bike. Prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. Would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense.

Campy Chorus EPS complete groupset. Cranks, BB adapter, shifters, internal v2 battery, RD, FD and all cables. Will include the barfly garmin mount that the control unit was glued to. – $1000

See imgur album for pictures of group mounted to bike. More pictures available upon request http://imgur.com/a/bj51y

Message with any questions. Picture of prices are rough retail for some of the items described above

Train hard to Race harder

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" - Pre
Last edited by: ttoc6: Jun 7, 17 12:16
Quote Reply
Re: Hedrick V4 Frameset- Size 52cm. Campy chorus EPS. Garmin Vector 2s. [ttoc6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, price updated!

Quote Reply
Re: Hedrick V4 Frameset- Size 52cm. Campy chorus EPS. Garmin Vector 2s. [ttoc6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin Vectors sold and removed from posting.

Prices updated and Bumped.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Prices updated, items removed, and bumped.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumppp.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What length arms and what size rings?
Quote Reply
Re: Hedrick V4 Frameset- Size 52cm. Campy chorus EPS. Garmin Vector 2s. [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
172.5 and 53/39 installed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in levers/derailleurs/wiring/battery if you choose to sell that way.
Quote Reply
Re: Hedrick V4 Frameset- Size 52cm. Campy chorus EPS. Garmin Vector 2s. [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in selling just that stuff. Shoot me an email scott1wm1 (at) gmail dot com. I'll send you pictures.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EPS sold. Still have the frameset if anyone wants it, but not motivated to sell.

Quote Reply