Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hed3 Wheelset (Shimano 10sp), Powertap/DeepV (wired), Gossamer BB30 52/36 172.5mm crank
Quote | Reply
It pains me a bit (read: a lot!), but I need to pare down on wheelsets and subsidize my move to wireless powertap(s). So here goes.

All these wheels have treated me spectacularly. The bearings are in great shape (just repacked in the case of the Powertap), and brake tracks are virtually unworn (I use koolstop pads and live in a very non-rainy part of the world).

I have a few 10 speed cassettes around, so we can work something out there, too.

Hed3 Wheelset (10sp, shimano) with a pair of barely-used Aerowing 19's (fastest tires for this wheelset):

$900 -- I'll take care of shipping (US continental, at least).

Gen1 Wired powertap laced 2x/1x NDS/DS onto a DeepV. Bombproof, round, and true. Will be shipped with tire, fresh batteries, computer, usb reader, and 2 working harnesses (+cadence sensors). I'll happily throw in a 3rd, buggy harness if you're feeling handy, too. Any/all data I've gotten off this wheel has been rock solid. I slope tested it a couple years ago (and it hasn't seen any real use since) and it was within 3% of the theoretical value across a wide range (given my scale's precision/accuracy, that's probably about as good as I can do). I have another 32 spoke DeepV rim sitting here that I'll happily throw in for $10 as well (see: moving to wireless powertaps).

$200 -- Again, I'll take care of shipping (US continental)

Lastly, brand new in bubble-wrap, I have a black bb30 FSA gossamer 52/36 compact crank 172.5. $35 and I take care of shipping. No photos--pink bubble wrap is veritably uninteresting to look at.

Paypal, Google Wallet, Square, Venmo, or whatever service nowadays. I'm flexible--latter two would be preferred.

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Re: Hed3 Wheelset (Shimano 10sp), Powertap/DeepV (wired), Gossamer BB30 52/36 172.5mm crank [Derf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A bump to the top for the Mauve Saturday crowd.

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply