Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap
Quote | Reply
Shipping is rated at actual cost depending on the item. Items generally ship within one business day. PayPal gift payment preferred or add 3% to cover fees. Domestic USA only preferred but I will do International on case by case basis. All items shipped quickly and I have a excellent feedback from all my buyers, just check out the "Pleasure to do business with thread"

HED3 REAR Clinchers - Recently factory serviced by HED (8/29/2014) to check condition and replace with brand new hub bearings. HED verified these are 2007 model. I am the second owner (purchased Fall 2010) and used it to ride one Ironman, one Half Ironman, one Olympic and two Sprints. I then moved onto different wheels for the 2012 season. Hardly ridden and almost no riding the past 2 years so letting them go. Rear Wheel rated .0010 - .030. The rear wheel had a nick on it from first owner that was repaired and does not affect performance of the wheel. I had HED check this again and they said it was no issue. I tried to capture this in the pics. Has HED logo and blue stripe decals that can be removed. No tube/tire/etc. $300 + actual shipping to location. I'm out of Philly area.

HED Jet Disc - 2013 model. This is a crash replacement from HED so BRAND NEW rims but original hubs/disc cover. Factory serviced and completely true (svs date was Aug 29, 2014). 10-speed only, just disc wheel, skewers, and rim tape. No tires/cassettes. $650 + actual shipping

Pics here: https://plus.google.com/...thkey=COiJ-afOrp-tLw

Polar H7 Bluetooth HR Strap. Bluetooth 4.0/LTE heart rate strap. Had for a few weeks then bought new Wahoo Tickr X so no need for this. Includes strap (that has been washed) and the sensor. $40 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Disc still available?
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap [drewh18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap [qngo01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can go 550
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if still available i'll pay the 650 for the 2013 Disc. Do you have the paper work/emails from HED regarding the work for the Disc? Where would you be shipping from?
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap [fs16scott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I have a scanned copy of the actual invoice from HED. Would ship from Philadelphia via UPS Ground
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the HED3 Shimano and 10 speed? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc Wheel, HED3 Rear Wheel, Polar H7 BT4.0 HR Strap [tribuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The rear HED3 is Shimano/SRAM 10-speed. I don't think it can be retrofit to 11-spd.
Quote Reply