Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD -- HED Jet Disc & H3 Wheels + Specialized Bike – New, Never Used - Price Reduced! -- SOLD
Quote | Reply
My brother is selling off his new bike and wheels:

I bought the equipment below in late 2011 intending to get into triathlon in 2012 but shortly after, I fell ill and also messed up my back. So, it remained in the garage never ridden. The wife wants new flooring in the house, so the bike and wheels have to go to help pay for the flooring:-)

I am selling: (a) HED Jet rear clincher disc wheel stallion build with 11-23 Shimano Ultegra cassette, and (b) HED H3 Flamme Rouge front clincher tri-spoke wheel. Both wheels are brand new bought in Dec. 2011, never ridden, and come with new Michelin ProRace 3 tires (700x20 on front, 700x23 on rear) and also new HED wheel bags and skewers. Cost of bike with these race wheels added is $2550.

Selling for $1100. Prefer to sell as a pair.

Also for sale is a 2010 red and white Specialized Transition Pro, carbon, never ridden, size Large (I am just under 6ft 1 inch and fit perfectly). I bought this frame brand new in late 2011 and then built it up with mostly new components (and a few very lightly used components from another bike that was rarely ridden). Here are the components:

- New Shimano RS-30 rims and hubs with 11-23 cassette (see below about the option to buy with Hed tri-spoke and disc race wheels)
- New Continental Super Sport Plus clincher tires (700x23)
- New Shimano Ultegra 53x39 crankset, 172.5 length
- New Shimano Dura-Ace chain
- New Look Keo classic pedals
- New Fizik Arione Tri 2 saddle
- New Specialized Aero bottle (never used) to fit the frame
- Very lightly used Shimano Ultegra rear derailleur
- Very lightly used Shimano 105 front derailleur
- Very lightly used Zipp carbon bars
- Very lightly used Specialized stem

Selling for $1475

Buyer pays shipping (and insurance if requested)
Sorry, not willing to ship outside lower 48

Last edited by: pqn: Jun 7, 16 6:38
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (lg) & HED Wheels – New, Never Used [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you want a smal quick sale I'd take the water bottle. Have the same bike :)
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (lg) & HED Wheels – New, Never Used [lilteichmonster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price reduced on both the wheels and bike!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition Pro (lg) & HED Wheels – New, Never Used [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested - would you sell the disc only and ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc & H3 Wheels + Specialized Bike – New, Never Used - Price Reduced! [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested - would you just sell the disc and ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc & H3 Wheels + Specialized Bike – New, Never Used - Price Reduced! [MarshyEidinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prefer not to split them up. I have an offer on the table for both wheels and shipping to US.
Quote Reply
Re: HED Jet Disc & H3 Wheels + Specialized Bike – New, Never Used - Price Reduced! [pqn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dibs on wheels. Finalizing Logistics. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both wheels SOLD. Bike still available.
Quote Reply