Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread
Quote | Reply
I think we did this here last year but im not sure...

So i know everyone has been holding onto to that junk that while may not be useful for yourself, and worth all of 10 dollars used, may be useful to someone else. Especially if the part is just a little too much for a new one. So if you have anything you want to get rid of throw it up on here and lets see who's ST's holiday dreams come true. :)

Right now i have a pair of the alloy Oval concepts extentions. The ones that come on the bars that you get. Completely new and uncut. They are double bend bars, I have got a couple PM's about this already.

You pay for shipping and they're yours.

So what does everyone else have that we can offer up??

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Last edited by: cyclonehockey21: Dec 9, 08 18:42
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [cyclonehockey21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fast froward 28.6 seatpost not the carbon one
Vison tech clip on tt bars the little ones

Merry Christmass
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [cyclonehockey21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have some of those big green rubber bands that you can get at inside out sports. Also an unthreaded 12 oz. CO2 cartridge.

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got a bunny rabbit costume with cut-outs in the private parts areas.........OOPS....wrong forum...sorry:-p
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

So i know everyone has been holding onto to that junk that while may not be useful for yourself

Is this the junk in my trunk we're talking about?

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

So i know everyone has been holding onto to that junk that while may not be useful for yourself

Is this the junk in my trunk we're talking about?

nooo paulo i like the junk in your trunk..

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [cheyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent re: vison tech clip ons
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on oval extensions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Item is spoken for. I'll add some more free stuff later though.
Last edited by: paul_tx: Dec 9, 08 9:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on fast forward seat post
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PAul, I'll take the shorts off your hands and add a few things tonight.

Quote | Reply
A few things more to add.

* One Arundel aero water bottle and carbon cage. NOT used but it looks like it is. TAKEN

* Two Bontrager clincher TT tires. They are "Aerowings" and are very narrow, 700X19. Mounted but never ridden. PENDING

* One no name carbon road fork with carbon steering tube. It is one inch and is cut to fit a 56 cm frame. TAKEN

Pay it forward if possible by listing something here or maybe donating a toy to your local Toys for Tots program or similar program. If you can't do either that's cool too.

More to come but I'll have to do some digging.......
Last edited by: paul_tx: Dec 10, 08 6:01
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [paul_tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the fork.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a used pair of Shimano shoes, about 3 years old. Not sure of the model number but they are equivalent to the R-098 that they offer now. Nylon sole, 3 straps, multi hole cleat pattern. Medium blue color, size 46. I'd rate them a 7.5/10. Tons of life left in them. I'll get a pic up soon.

Quote | Reply
Paul - I am interested in 1 of the TT aerowing tires. When you say "very narrow"...do you mean..."they don't really work on a standard rim" or something else? Either way - I'm interested in trying one for my aero front wheel. PM you for payment of postage?

Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [cheyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Fast froward 28.6 seatpost not the carbon one
Vison tech clip on tt bars the little ones

Merry Christmass
Do you still have that seat post? if so I am interested. Thanks!

-David
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New blue speedo tri suit - size large
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [fietser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
New blue speedo tri suit - size large

If this is still available, I'm interested!
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [Keyser_Soze] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Paul - I am interested in 1 of the TT aerowing tires. When you say "very narrow"...do you mean..."they don't really work on a standard rim" or something else? Either way - I'm interested in trying one for my aero front wheel. PM you for payment of postage? "

I think both of these have been taken, but if things change I'll let you know.

To answer your question they will fit on a normal width rim, such as a Hed-3.

I call them "very narrow" because except for a Conti clincher TT tire I had years ago (an "18") it's the most narrow clincher tire I've seen. It really should only be considered as a front tire only. My local bike shop ordered two by mistake so I took them both.

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Never reach drink system it is used and came with a bike I purchased. All the hardware and tubing is with it but would need to be thoroughly cleaned prior to use.

Found a home in Washington.
Last edited by: MTMTRI: Dec 15, 08 10:11
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the never reach system. Is it allfunked up? Would submerging inbleach and water take care of it with a light scrub also?

Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The reservoir and hardware are fine it is the tubing I am not too sure about. You could probably buy new tubing at lowes or home depot in the plumbing department if you do not like it. Item is free so I would think you would be happy.
Quote Reply
Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [MTMTRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take it is there a paypal address I can send shipping to? I will look for a few things to post to.
Thankyou,
Brian

Re: Get rid of your decent junk holiday giveaway thread [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Brian it is already gone. If you need any other small parts though let me know as I have some other things laying around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks any way just thought be nice to tri out.

Prev Next