Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Gear/clothes alert, Greenville, SC
Quote | Reply
I'm a former triathlete (and slowtwitcher) turned competitive cyclist turned commuter and I'm cleaning out all of my race gear. If you want to get a good deal on everything from a race bike to apparel, gear, and tools, come tomorrow and see what I've got:

Saturday, Nov. 28
53 Maravista Ave.,
Greenville, SC 29617

Quick, off-the-top-of-my-head inventory:
all prices will be "make me an offer" unless indicated

Raleigh Militis 3, 57cm, SRAM Rival - $1500 OBO
CycleOps Fluid II + extras: block, trainer tire, bike THONG thong thong thong thong - $80 OBO
Racing kits (Verge bibs and jerseys; full and half-zip)
Jerseys, Thermal leggings, winter gloves, spring gloves, summer gloves, autumn gloves, gloves, gloves,
Specialized S-Works Shoes
Specialized MTB shoes
Tools (Spin Doctor, Park Tool)
Tires (almost all are Conti 4000S), tubes, CO2 cartridges

Anyway, I know there a few of us here in Greenville, so if you want to stop by, you'll probably find something useful. And at the very least, you can enjoy some free hot chocolate. (I'll also have a few thousand other items including baby clothes....one of the main reasons I'm moving to the slow lane....kitchen items, books, etc....)

I've gotten some amazing deals and advice here on slowtwitch over the years, including a Serotta completely free from Mr. Rappstar himself; so mention you are from ST and I'll give you a good deal.