Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garneau M-2, Syntace Flatforce, SRAM TT Chainring, DeSoto Wetsuit, 3T fork, Schwalbe Tires
Quote | Reply
All prices include shipping to the Continental U.S. Photos can be found at the link below. PM me with your e-mail address for more photos of specific items.

https://drive.google.com/...GGMu_TGU4QkVCeXNGVTg

Garneau M-2. Size small. Worn about a dozen times between races and training rides. Logos are peeling a little in a couple places and there's a small snag up front, but otherwise in good shape. $70 shipped.

Syntace FlatForce stem. 115mm. Mounted on my TT bike, took it for a test ride, then realized it didn't accommodate my position. Gets you lower than conventional stems. Not pictured in gallery, but it's this one here. $50.

SRAM 55t TT chainring. 130mm BCD. Teeth show some wear, but has functioned flawlessly (even with an 11-speed drivetrain, though it is technically "10 speed"). $30.

Lazer Tardiz. Large. Black. Some scuffing to decals, and some helmet sticker gunk up front. The little cover for the top port is gone. $25.

3T fork. Pulled from Litespeed T3. Gloss black with no logos. 45mm rake. Tapers from 1 1/2 to 1 1/8. About 23.5cm of steerer to work with. Looks like the Funda fork, except the Funda, to my knowledge, isn't offered with 45mm rake. $50.

Last edited by: Kyle: Feb 10, 18 8:15
Quote Reply
Re: Garneau M-2, Syntace Flatforce, SRAM TT Chainring, DeSoto Wetsuit, 3T fork, Schwalbe Tires [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the tires new? If not, how many miles? All black?
Quote Reply
Re: Garneau M-2, Syntace Flatforce, SRAM TT Chainring, DeSoto Wetsuit, 3T fork, Schwalbe Tires [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tires are new. All black with silver/white graphics. To those that have asked: it appears these are not the tubeless version, just the regular folding version of the One. They look like the tire in this image:

Last edited by: Kyle: Feb 3, 18 14:56
Quote Reply
Re: Garneau M-2, Syntace Flatforce, SRAM TT Chainring, DeSoto Wetsuit, 3T fork, Schwalbe Tires [Kyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent a pm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the tires if still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update to reflect sold items. If it's in the original post, it's still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Reasonable offers accepted. Next stop is eBay for the remaining items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Tardiz still available? Any other pictures?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the 55t?
Quote Reply