Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by utahpioneer16
Last edited by: utahpioneer16: May 25, 16 11:49
Re: Garmin Fenix 2, Rudy Project Wing57, Yurbud Leap Bluetooth Headphones, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [utahpioneer16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop on all items.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2, Rudy Project Wing57, Yurbud Leap Bluetooth Headphones, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [utahpioneer16] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Wahoo RPM.PM Coming

Cheers,
Matt
(Columbus, OH)
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2, Rudy Project Wing57, Yurbud Leap Bluetooth Headphones, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [czarneckiosu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wahoo RPM sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell me about the condition of the headphones.

"If everything seems in control, you aren't going fast enough" -- Mario Andretti
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin Fenix 2, Rudy Project Wing57, Yurbud Leap Bluetooth Headphones, Wahoo Cadence Sensor [etapaero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
etapaero wrote:
Tell me about the condition of the headphones.

Bought last year and in like-new condition. I don't run with my phone so the bluetooth kind of lost it's value when I got off the treadmill/trainer and got outside. The battery still fully charges and I have all of the different size earbuds it came with. Can send pics if you DM me address.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin sold. Taking reasonable offers on the Rudy Project Wing57.
Quote Reply