Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Sold
Quote | Reply
Sold!
Last edited by: ironmanjp: Sep 18, 15 9:06
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of things, most new. Garmin 920 and 510, S-Works Power saddle, Dura Ace 9000 TT shifters, various seats, 6800 components and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent for 920

Follow me on Instagram @bouldersportschiropractic
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of things, most new. Garmin 920 and 510, S-Works Power saddle, Dura Ace 9000 TT shifters, various seats, 6800 components and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All PM's replied to and photos sent... will get photos posted today.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the two K edge mounts (front and TT).

PM me your paypal details.

.........................__0.............0
...................._.-\ <,_.........</\_
.....~_.o^,....(...)./.(...)......._/\...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on power saddle
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of things, most new. Garmin 510, Saddles, 6800 components, Look pedals and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... pics added
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of things, most new. Garmin 510, Saddles, 6800 components, Look pedals and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, prices lowered!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the aero skewers. You can PM me your paypal
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch of things, most new. Garmin 510, Saddles, 6800 components, Look pedals and more! [DY3VERSITY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ill take the regular kedge
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated to remove sold items and added Garmin 810
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on the pedals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
810 still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [Canman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It sure is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just purchased and received a Garmin 510 from this seller. Communication, shipping, and overall purchase was great. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pedals sold yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [patflynnca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K edge TT mount still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [patflynnca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals are sold, sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, various saddles, Look pedals and more! [DY3VERSITY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K Edge TT mount is still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take it. You can pm me your paypal
Quote Reply
Re: Quarq Elsa RS (no rings), Garmin 810 with maps, mounts and cases [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump...added Quarq
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, mounts and cases [ironmanjp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garmin 810 pic added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Garmin 810 still available?

https://www.strava.com/athletes/10327392
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 810 with maps, mounts and cases [jenniferpelota] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it sure is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available... just updated with the latest firmware and now supports Strava Live Segments! Price reduced, 310 shipped.... need to move this!
Quote Reply

Prev Next