Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garmin 500, Bryton Rider 530, and Powertaps
Quote | Reply
So, I'm thinning the herd of a few things that are laying around that I'm not using anymore (I'll add pictures ASAP):

1. Garmin Edge 500 ($100) - perfect working order, but used. It'll include some rubber band mounts and a charging cable.
2. Bryton Rider 530 ($100) - Pretty cool little computer that I'd definitely keep using, but I'm kind of addicted to XERT. It includes charging cable, out front mount and rubber band mounts (I might even have the box). Breadcrumb mapping works as does wifi and bluetooth uploads.
3. SOLD Stans Alpha 340 powertap wheelset ($350) - Powertap has G3 internals and the wheelset is in good shape. I've moved on to vector pedals so don't need this anymore.
4. Powertap G3 alloy wheelset ($350) - 32h/32h no cassette or tires included. Used this on my TT bike and its in great shape. I also have a disc cover for the rear if you're interested.

Rear Wheel Pictures found below

Thanks.
Last edited by: fornio: Jun 1, 17 11:26
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 500, Bryton Rider 530, and Powertaps [fornio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, for item #4 (if still available): can you post a photo and include info on the rims/spoke count/Shimano cassette compatability/etc and condition? Thanks!
Last edited by: lauren722: Jun 1, 17 11:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in #4 too so if they dont buy shoot me a PM
Quote Reply
Re: Garmin 500, Bryton Rider 530, and Powertaps [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Photo of the rear wheel is posted. It's 32h/32h and doesn't include a cassette or tires (although I'm sure that can be negotiated if a deal breaker).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much for your speedy reply! It's a bit beefier than I need as I am a smaller rider, so I'll pass. Thanks, looks like a great deal! Let me know if you have any other PowerTap wheels that you want to sell :)
Quote Reply