Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Selle SMP Carbon Glider -- SOLD
Quote | Reply

Parting out my old race bike. All of these items are in excellent condition.

#1 Quarq Riken GXP power meter -- 172.5 mm carbon crank arms, 50/34 SRAM RED black chainrings
I'm the original owner of this power meter. I bought it brand new in 2013 and used it on my race bike for 2 seasons. Switched to a BB30 setup last year. I have the original receipt, packaging, manual, BB magnet, and stick on magnet (lost the glue -- sorry). It was serviced by Quarq last year and updated with their new "10K" software and latest firmware. It no longer requires a cadence magnet. I have the paperwork for that, too. This isn't a beat to crap power meter that has been handed around multiple times. It's an excellent condition 1-owner setup with documentation.

SOLD

========

#2 Selle SMP Glider with carbon rails
This thing is in like new condition and was used sparingly. It is insanely comfortable and very hard to find without paying $375 or more. It brings the outstanding comfort and anatomical correctness of the SMP design with the light weight (~228g) and easy ride of carbon rails.

$225 shipped (gift) or $235 shipped (non gift)

========

#3 Speedplay Zero with titanium spindle upgrade
These only have a few hundred miles on them and look basically new. The spindles were purchased from tispindle.com and bring the weight of the pedal set down to a paltry 163g. Original cromoly spindles included upon request. They look great on any color bike.

SOLD
Last edited by: uphillisgood: Sep 1, 16 20:14
Quote Reply
Re: Garage sale -- Quarq, Speedplay, Selle SMP [uphillisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Bump -- Speedplays are gone. Need to move the Quarq and saddle.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quarq is sold.

Someone buy the saddle. It's a sweet setup!
Quote Reply