Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Garage Sale Continues! $500 OFF 2010 ZIPP 808 REAR, 650c Disc, 1" 650c forks, Fassa Bartolo Bibs, DeSoto Limited Edition Jersey, Ultegra SL-172.5 Cranks, Bib Shorts, Conti 650c, $10 Jerseys
Quote | Reply

still trying to liquidate stuff to offset what could be deemed by certain individuals as a, ahem, "totally unnecessary" addition to the garage ;) i have a 100% fleabay rating, paypal to tribato@hotmail.com, e-mails to the same address if you have any questions about anything. thanks for saving my as...err i mean thanks for looking!

AWESOME 2010 ZIPP 808 REAR - i could tell you that it's new and you'd believe it...you KNOW you want this wheel for your "A" race this season!!!

24 spoke DIMPLED Zipp 808 rim with a Shimano/SRAM cassette laced to a Zipp 188 hub. the hub is pristine as this wheel has only 138 miles on it AND it comes with a $150 Challenge Criterium Seta tubular tire glued on by a pro mechanic. Do you really need me to tell you how outstanding this wheel is?! I haven't checked today but I'd bet there are over 1000 threads on ST about ZIPP wheels. It's DEEP, it's DIMPLED, it's AS NEW, and it's FAST!!!

Google this tire, Challenge makes it by hand. The tread still is glued on to the casing when the casing is under pressure, meaning the tread won't deform when the tire is pumped up. Hand-gluing is rarely seen these days; it is limited to Challenge, Dugast, and FMB. This results in a tread that grips better. But the really big deal is that the casing is made from silk. More than just a time trial jersey material, silk is a light and strong fiber that, when worked properly, can become a light and strong casing. If you thought high TPI cotton casing was special, this is special squared. Thinner, more supple. As you know, a supple casing deforms more easily and precisely, allowing for better road grip and better resistance to flat-causing sharp items. The only drawback of silk casings is that you need to put them away dry or the moisture on the casing will slowly rot the tire. Race 'em in the wet, but air dry before going into the wheel bags.
Inside that silk casing resides a seamless latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter and more supple than butyl. So they ride better on the road and bend around foreign objects that could flat a butyl tube. To better protect the tube from flatting, there is a belt of corespun polyester, 300 tpi polyester, placed between the casing and the tread, and is glued on when the casing is under pressure. They call this their Puncture Protection System (PPS), giving a little more protection under the tread while leaving the sidewalls thin and supple. This tire is so new it still has the center line on the tread!

msrp for this configuration is $1525 + tax ($1375 + $150) but i'll ship it to you at OVER $500 OFF, only $1020

58cm Cervelo Team Soloist - sold

650c Disc Wheels - i have two and can only race one at a time so i'll sell one and keep the other (or sell them both and use a wheel cover). e-mail me i can send more close up pics. BOTH ARE TUBULAR
Zipp 650c disc - shimano hub, no skewer, used, with a Tufo tire. $350 shipped.
Renn 650c disc - shimano hub, no skewer, used, with a Tufo tire. SOLD

Cervelo Aero Seat Post w/Head - The Cervelo 2-piece style Aero Aluminum seat post allows the seat post head to pivot to a forward position. It is compatible with the aluminum Cervelo P2K/P3-SL's, Dual, & Soloist. size small/9.5", msrp $79. $45 shipped.

Mavic HC Jersey - New with tags, size medium. Mavic's HC Jersey delivers exceptional wicking and breathability thanks to Mavic's Wick Matrix fabric. You'll love the ergonomic design and stretch shoulder panels that allow total freedom of movement for a great fit and feel, even when you're getting aero. Plus, this sweet jersey boasts 3 back pockets, a zippered key pocket and a full zip for maximum ventilation! msrp $130, shipped for $30

Easton EC90 Aero Blade Fork - 1", 650c, 21.5cm of steerer tube, this fork is engineered to be stiff and rigid for high-performance cornering, and yet absorb the pounding of the open road for unparalleled riding comfort. It is made from hi-modulus CNT carbon monocoque, single lay-up design with EMC compression-molded carbon drop outs. 1-1/8's are everywhere but this is the very hard to find 1". a perfect upgrade for an aluminum 650 P2/P3 SL, msrp $450, $175 + actual shipping

Reynolds Ouzo Comp II Fork - SOLD

1) Ultegra SL FC-6650 Compact 172.5 Crank Arms - almost new, excellent condition. ONLY the arms as i can't seem to locate the rings/bolts at the moment. 110 BCD, Shimano Hollowtech II Arm technology and a very swank cool grey finish. again ONLY the arms, no chainrings included. msrp - $335 (msrp for shimano rings is $161.90 but you can get FSA rings for cheap) $90 shipped?

2) Specialized S-Works Road Shoes - SOLD

3) DMT Prisma Shoe makes use of a stainless steel cable closure system that molds the upper to your foot. Since the cable pulls through the entire closure system it will conform equally well to your forefoot as to the mid-foot. Unlike other mechanical buckles, the pressure won't be isolated to the area directly beneath the buckle. The Prisma's RAM-VTR system uses a lever to take up the line as opposed to dials which are usually used. This makes adjustment easier and quicker while allowing greater adjustability for fitting.
This version of the Prisma's CX carbon sole has a bolt pattern specific to Speedplay cleats. That means no more 3-bolt to 4-bolt adapters! This lowers your stack height and gets your feet closer to the pedal spindle -- giving you better pedaling efficiency and a lower likelihood for hot spots.

Like the Look version of the sole, it's made from Toray MR60, which is a 40 Ton high modulus carbon fiber. That means it has a tensile strength of 40 tons per square cm. In other words, it's got stiffness in spades. Toray is one of the top manufacturers of carbon fiber world-wide -- it's the same stuff used by Pinarello in the Prince Carbon and Montello FP8. The lay-up of the carbon and the shape of the sole are exclusive to DMT.
The soles are made from 9 layers of carbon fiber molded at 0�, 45�, and 90� angles. Of course the sole must be looked at as a whole, but each angle in the carbon lay-up will offer strength in different ways:

• 0�: Maximum stiffness and responsiveness. This carbon fiber runs the length of the sole providing the stiffness overall for the entire sole.
  • 45�: Torsional rigidity allowing a responsive and firm steering feel. It provides stiffness to prevent twisting of the sole due to pronation or supination. During the typical pedal stroke your foot will exert different forces at different vector angles to the sole. Without the torsional rigidity afforded by this layer, the sole would be able to twist along its axis leading to a loss of efficiency.
  • 90�: Strength and durability for long life and consistent high performance. This layer of carbon fiber helps strengthen the overall form of the sole. Without it the sole wouldn't have the strength to withstand lateral forces. It also helps in increasing the torsional rigidity.

Another area where these soles excel is in their thickness - or in this case thinness. Keeping the distance between the bottom of the foot and the pedal interface as thin as possible increases the maximum transfer of power to the pedals through more of the stroke. The DMT CX carbon sole uses varying thicknesses in different. msrp - $375, almost new and shipped to you for only $175!!!

4) Diadora Tailwind Carbon - size 41, new in box. New state of the art upper of D-SKIN, Diadora's new ultra-light, breathable microfiber synthetic leather that conforms to the foot. Diadora's Pro Carbon sole offers an optimal combination of extra light weight and performance enhancing rigidity. The tongue-less upper design with two closure straps assure quick entry in transition. Extra wide upper strap with oversize tab allows easy adjustment on the fly. You might not ride like NORMAN, but if you buy these, you can look like him (he won Kona in this shoe). msrp $230, shipped for $49

5) Northwave Kaimen Triathlon Shoe - size 41.0 (this model runs big and fits more like a 41.5/42), new in box. Dual straps and a pull tab at the heel = fast transitions! This premium Northwave cycling shoe features the patented Evolve� sole. Formed in Zytel� resin which incorporates a cleat specific interface plate that fits within the sole thickness and covers 80% of its outer surface, reducing the distance between the foot and the pedal axle and increasing the integrity and response of the structure. Legendary comfort. msrp $180, $39 shipped.

6) Continental Podium Tubulars - 650c, new in box, two (2) of them. Suitable for all road race and time trial applications. Excellent handling in all situations with high-performance. ASC Silica tread compound for improved grip. Ultra-fine casing for high puncture protection. Very low weight and rolling resistance. Rated for max inflation pressures of 170 psi. Manufactured in Germany. msrp $79 each, both shipped to you for $68

7) Pearl Izumi Therma Fleece Arm Warmers -size small, almost new. Made with warm, quick drying, wind resistant Therma Fleece. Soft and breathable Elite-ThermaFleece fabric combines excellent moisture transfer with exceptional heat retention. Nylon face sheds weather and polyester back further enhances moisture management to keep you dry and focused on your ride. Silicone grippers on the outside arm cuffs give you a no-slip fit. Plush elastic on the inside feels soft and smooth against your skin. msrp $30, SOLD
  • 8) Pearl Izumi Fassa Bartolo Team Bib Short - size XS, almost new (was i ever thin enough to wear XS?!) $26 shipped.

• 10) Mizuno "MIZUNO PLUS" technical fabric black SS run tee. used, size medium but it fits like a small, $9 shipped

11) Brooks, New Balance Golf/Polo shirts - size medium, as new, worn once. if your wife gives you that look every time you fish out another race tee from USTS Bud Light circa 1991 (i still have mine from san jose), get these and look swank at your next packet pick up. New Balance is navy with subtle logo on left sleeve (two of these), Brooks is a nice black pique pattern, cotton/poly with contrasting collar and sleeve. you can get ALL THREE shipped to you for only $19

12) Selle Italia SLR XP - Weight: 165g, Length: 275mm, Width: 131mm. Made with the famous 30% carbon composite shell found throughout the SLR line, the Selle Italia SLR XP boasts weight-weenie seducing numbers as well as the distinctive design found only in the quality Italian saddles of Selle Italia. Designed for professional athletes, the Selle Italia SLR XP has refined style and a sleek, minimalistic design with more padding than the SLR Ti or the Kit Carbonio. msrp - $180, shipped to you for $65

13) Colnago Carbon Seat Post - 27.2 x 275mm, if you're luck enough to roll on a Colnago (wrong forum, i know) you NEED to rock this carbon fiber shafted piece of Italian style!!! carbon with the iconic "Asso di Fiori" (Ace of Clubs for those of us that don't speak Italian) Colnago logo etched in gold at the top. it SCREAMS "i'm expensive, look at me"!!! msrp is ridiculously high as it is for anything that says De Rosa/Colnago/Pinarello but i digress, shipped to you for $69

14) Ironman California - windbreaker, size LG, says "TRIATHLON SWIM 2.4 miles/BIKE 112 miles/RUN 26.2 miles" across back. if you did IMCAL back in the day you know you want this. if you've been to an IM you know an official jacket like this is $100...$29 shipped

15) NIKE cycling thermal leg warmers, SOLD

16) Vision Tech Basebar, SOLD but PM me as i may have another one in the garage.

17) DeMarchi Sleeveless Jersey - Schwinn/Toyota Mountain Bike Racing Team Full Zip Jersey. tiny chainring mark on left side. made in italy, small - $20 shipped

• 18 ) De Soto Zip Tri Jersey - The De Soto Zip Tri Jersey is great for longer triathlons with shoulder and back sun protection. Made of nylon spandex, and made to be worn skin-tight for aerodynamics. A 12-inch zipper high up the neck eliminates wind drag while in the aero position. Liquid Mesh side panels and side pockets for maximum ventilation. msrp - $55, only $15 shipped, navy blue/light blue = medium, LIMITED EDITION De Soto Anniversary Print/titanium silver = small, $20

19) Pearl Izumi Sleeveless Jersey - small, very good condition, white. UltraSensor wicking fabric i think, used in good condition, great for warm weather, 18" front zipper! $15 shipped

20) Voler Hammer Nutrition Yellow Tri Top - almost new, has a "caution traffic sign" style graphic that reads "CAUTION TRIATHLETE AT WORK" on the back $20 shipped

21) Nike Dri-FIT Pro Core Thermal Top, very lightly used, medium, red/grey is short sleeve, thicker than normal hence the thermal designation, makes a great base layer or a nice running top in cold conditions when paired with a wind vest OR you can just go to the gym and FLEX since it's SKIN TIGHT like under armour gear. mrsp is $50, $15 shipped

22 ) Thomson Posts, two of them. Why buy a Thomson? Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seatposts on the market. The tube and head of the Thomson seatpost are integral-machined from one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum. The head is not pressed or bonded in. This allows for superior strength and minimum weight, allowing higher strength at low weights. Natural ellipse bore inside tube for optimum strength to weight ratio. A long 1.614 inch (41 mm) seat rail grip length helps prevent seat rail bending from impact loads. Every component of the Thomson seatpost is 100 percent American made. This includes all fasteners and forgings. The Thomson seatpost has all parts captive and can easily be attached to a seat without disassembly. Infinite tilt adjustment minus 5� and plus 29�. Very low profile clamps - no seat interference - swivel nuts are down between the seat rails. Impact absorbing clamps - clamps, head, and assembly will spread and flex on impact to protect seat, rails, seatpost and rider. Adjustments can be made to the tilt of the seat without moving the seat forwards or backwards. Easy on seats - allows seat to survive heavy impact loads without bending rails.

• Thomson Elite Post, very good condition, black, zero offset, 31.8 x 367mm, msrp $100 - $49 shipped
    Thomson Elite Post, new, silver, 27.2 x 330mm, msrp $100 SOLD

23) POLO SPORT RLX, bib shorts - size small, used. great for running as it has a very thin chamois pad like a tri short, $15 shipped

• 24) ADIDAS - new w/tags, medium, ClimaLite long sleeve running tops, 2001 BOSTON MARATHON limited edition, msrp - $60 each, BOTH shipped for $40
  • 25) De Soto T1 Limited Edition Cycling Jersey, size small, almost new! emilio only made 150 of these so you're guaranteed to be the only kid in town who has one. i wasn't sure of the fit and bought a small and a medium but i don't need two, great jersey, 7/8 zip. msrp $90 shipped for $45

26) Ritchey Pro Road Stem, used, 31.8, +/- 6 degrees, 130mm, matte black with 4-bolt black faceplate, msrp is $80, $20 shipped
  • 27) Hind Hydrator Sleevelvess Cycling Jersey - size small, used, Waffle weave fabric provides flexibility, Polyester construction chases sweat away from your body keeping you dry and well-ventilated, Flat seam construction reduces chafing and adds athletic style, Generous 11" front zipper for temperature control, $10 shipped

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone

Last edited by: Tribato: May 5, 11 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: the garage sale continues...weight weenie saddles & 130mm/140mm stems [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
paypal received & PM's responded to. thanks everyone for the interest.

Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: the garage sale continues...weight weenie saddles & 130mm/140mm stems [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for pics of jerseys

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^ for added items.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & 130mm stems [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM's replied to. thanks for the interest!

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & 130mm stems [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saddle en route. thanks!

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all PM's replied to and more items shipped...thanks ST'ers!

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for new items added.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BOO! (for new items added)

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

// qui audet adipiscitur
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [spomeroy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics sent, thanks for the interest!

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
whats the weight of the ritchey stem? thxs.

==============================================================
Computer help in the Sacramento CA Area: http://computerrepairsacramentoca.net
==============================================================
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [snippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think the ritchey website has the PRO listed at 150-170 depending on the length. i haven't had a gram scale since the 80's (joking) so i can't tell you exactly but i'd guess it's towards the upper end since it is pretty long at 130mm. thanks for the interest.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for carbon stuff

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on vision clip on bars
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:Vision carbon bars, Carbon Cages, $20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, NIKE, Sugoi, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey stem [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got the vision base bar today. Exactly as described. Thanks!
Victor

================================
blog
twitter
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:Vision carbon bars, Carbon Cages, $20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, NIKE, Sugoi, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey stem [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm re: vest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the long sleeve top if it's available.

Nike Dri-FIT Pro Core Thermal Tops, very lightly used, both medium, orange/grey is long sleeve

Gary Geiger
http://www.geigerphoto.com Professional photographer

TEAM KiWAMi NORTH AMERICA http://www.kiwamitri.com, Rudy Project http://www.rudyprojectusa.com, GU https://guenergy.com/shop/ ; Salming World Ambassador; https://www.shopsalming.com
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [Snap!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM responded to & bump for new items added

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
forgot who asked but here's a pic of the front of the hincapie vest. across the back from shoulder to shoulder it's reflective also so it would be great for commuting in low light conditions.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for new pics & new items added

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: garage sale continues:$20 jerseys, $15 DeSoto tri tops, DVDs, weight weenie saddles, Hincapie Winter Vest & Ritchey 130mm stem [Tim_H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi Tim_H,

pm received and taken care of. thanks.

Michael in Fresno
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nd Pic, left yellow saddle...which one is that one listed?

Thanks,
Quote Reply

Prev Next