Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Shamino Parts, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, Cycling Computers, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added.
Quote | Reply
Okay so I got a lot of good stuff. PM me for photos or if you want a deal with multiple items. USA Shipping if you want international PM me. I WLL COMBINE ITEMS AND WORK DEALS.

Updated -Dura Ace 7800 Crank Used (some wear on crank arms but no problems perfection condition ) 53-42 Gearing 175 Crank Arms. BB shamino but not DA. $220 shipped.

NEW this week -105 5700 Rear Derailurer used for one season with some sctraches $25 dollars shipped

NEW this week -Blaze on 6600 Ultergra Front used for one season no problems at all almost brand new condition $25 dollars shipped.

-Felt DA 2009-2012 Stem Kit all sizes all stems and inside pieces as well as faceplate. BRAND NEW Never Used. $60 bucks shipped due to weight of all the good stuff!

-Oakley- Jupiter Squared Polished Black Lens Warm Grey. BRAND NEW in box never opened. $110 shipped. You have full warranty. (lens Cleaner not needed just seperate item)

-Oakley- Lens Clear- Lens Cleaner and hydrophodic pen. Makes your shades water proof. Brand NEW in Box very cool. Retails for 20 plus shipping I will do $15

-105 Front Derailular- 5501 34.9- But can be converted to blaze on. $15 shipped

Updated Price -Chain Ring- Dura Ace 7800 39T used like 5 times. Great condition bascially brand new. $25 shipped (UPDATED PRICE)

-Shimano Flight Deck for 9 Speed Road bike. Has all parts you need works with all levels of STI Shamino. $15 bucks shipped.

-Cateye Strada- Headunit is perfect used about 200 miles total. Wires have been cut so you need a new $10 wiring kit. My loss your gain. $10 shipped

-Trigger Point Technologies- Baller Block- $10 bucks shipped.

SOLD -Profile Design t-2 Carbon Bars Extensions Used No Pads but most other parts. $45 dollars shipped. Currently with New Bar Tape and Cable housing on them. Good bars plently of life on them.

SOLD- Specialized Stem 140 legnth (yes big boy) only used on a trainer bike trying to copy my race boo. Great shape never seen the road and was only used like 6 months on trainer. $50 bucks shipped. Black alloy lightweight. Has inside piece that allow for adjustment.

SOLD -TYR Swim Paddles Size 4 Large Catayst Blue. Bascially new. Too big for me. I am not stud swimmer like the buyer that will pick these up. $11 dollars shipped

SOLD -Specialized Trivents the first verison black and white. Used but in good shape with Speedplay Cleats. Plently of miles to go. Size 47 which is like 12.5/13. $75 bucks shipped. (maybe sold)

SOLD Rear Wheel- Alex Wheel- $50 with skewer and cassette shipped. Only issue could be shipping cost. Price negotiable if you happen to be in Atlanta.

SOLD -Gellrilla Grip in the bag brand new. Does not fit my ride. Great item carry at least 4 gels without messing up your frame. In bag never used. $10 bucks shipped.
Last edited by: bamatriguy: Apr 30, 13 7:09
Quote Reply
Post deleted by bamatriguy [ In reply to ]
Re: Garage Sale (Big break if you buy all)- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Profile, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, TYR Swim Paddles, Specialized TriVents size 47, Cycling Computers, Gellrilla Grip, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the shoes I you still have them available. Ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale (Big break if you buy all)- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Profile, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, TYR Swim Paddles, Specialized TriVents size 47, Cycling Computers, Gellrilla Grip, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the Felt Stem set come with the Bayonet 3 top crown? If so, It is sold... :)
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale (Big break if you buy all)- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Profile, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, TYR Swim Paddles, Specialized TriVents size 47, Cycling Computers, Gellrilla Grip, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [RobbMaxx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure if the bayonet 3 is the near verison of the felt DA than no. 2007-2010 is what this will fit DA B2 etc during those years with the newer fork. 2011-current is a different set.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP FOR GOOD UPDATE. Many items sold.... many prices lowered.... more items added.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Shamino Parts, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, Cycling Computers, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ill take the rear derailleur? shimano 105, thanks! jonhughes2012@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Shamino Parts, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, Cycling Computers, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [jontriforlife] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Oakley- Lens Clear- Lens Cleaner and hydrophodic pen. Makes your shades water proof. Brand NEW in Box very cool. Retails for 20 plus shipping I will do $15 .

Can you shoot me a link? I'd know which one you are selling thanks! PM me!
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Shamino Parts, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, Cycling Computers, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [bamatriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMed you on the Flt Deck. Thnx.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale- Shamino DA Crank, etc, Shamino Parts, felt bike parts, New Oakley Sunglasses, Cycling Computers, All kinds of Extra stuff more to be added. [Heyrico] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ed you on FLT Deck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Email sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey, got the Strada computer. Thanks!

And a free bump.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are the Oakley Jupiter still available?
Quote Reply