Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars...
Quote | Reply
Fizik Arione tri 2 saddle. SOLD
ISM Adamo Race saddle. SOLD
2011 HED Jet 6 flame rouge front wheel. SOLD
Vision Tri Max team aerobars. SOLD
Specialized Hydroformed alloy aerobar. SOLD
SRAM S900 carbon crank. SOLD

Cannondale SuperSix fork cut to 8 3/4". SOLD

Payment through Paypal, shipping is not included in the prices.
Last edited by: alligatorCAN: May 15, 15 16:27
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars... [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent on the HED.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars... [alligatorCAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Adamo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How wide can you get the center of the pads on either one of the aero bars?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars... [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Max range on the Visions is 8 3/4" center to center of the pads. Specialized can go to 10" but could likely be modified to go a bit wider. You can also install the Specialized extensions on the opposite side for a wider hand position too (pad width would be the same).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Does the Specialized bars have to have some proprietary brake levers, shifters and/or stem?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars... [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. Will work with any. 31.8mm diameter stem. Any shifters, any brake levers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you take $110 for the Specialized aero bars? Would you be willing to sell the Dura Ace shifters and the Vision aero brake levers (assuming they would fit the Specialized aero bars? If so, how much more? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$150 plus shipping for the bars, shifters and brake levers. I think shipping will be about $30.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM on the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump - make me an offer on Vision bars and Cannondale fork!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price for vision brake levers?

Rick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All I have left is the fork... make me an offer as I'm trying to clean out the shop!
Cheers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is fork still available? Not sure, will it fit SUPERSIX EVO 2012 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"?
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale: fork, cranks, saddles, HED wheel, aero bars... [esqunatum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did sell it, thanks for the reminder to update the post.

Try Cannondale Experts out of Utah, they have lots of forks and may have an exact match.
Quote Reply