Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pinarello Paris and Ridley Xfire frames campy crank deda 35 bar and stem Castelli Wool
Quote | Reply
Selling some spare items. Will take best offers. Note wheels and frames I will use actual shipping cost. Other items shipping is included in the lower 48.

Feeler - Pinarello Paris 56 frame. No scratches have owned since 2012 - Asking $800 for frame fork and headset. Purchased in 2012 from competitive cyclist. Never crashed etc. This was my nice weather bike. Frame is Italian thread BB. Message for picture to be emailed.

Campagnolo Chorus 10 speed UT Carbon crank. Bearings in great condition. No notable marks. on rings or arms. $125 shipped

Castelli Wool jersey (3 (M)) $40 shipped
Specialized Trigger Pro Tubeless 38c $30 shipped
Specialized Terra 33c tubular cross tires look new minus dirt $55 shipped for the pair

Ridley Xfire carbon frameset $300 + shipping
52cm carbon ridley Xfire frame Di2 and cable routing - $400+shipping
sram red 10 front derailleur $25 shipped

Specialized trivent sport tri shoes white with blue size 44 used one season- $35 shipped

Newton running Distance S IV size 10 worn maybe 5 times and didn't like. $35 shipped

Castelli Wool Jersey fits like a medium and has one small hole in the front about 1/2? long. If you would like it could come sewn prior to delivery. (My wife happens to make all of her own clothing) Great jersey with patch Castelli logos.

Last edited by: chirider990: Jan 8, 18 6:54
Quote Reply
Re: Parting out bike Sram red)/Bontrager carbon powertap/ Clothes Clean out [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the red shifters for asking price.
Quote Reply
Re: Pinarello Paris and Ridley Xfire frames campy sram red parts specialized tires and shoes castelli wool [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Pinarello Paris and Ridley Xfire frames campy sram red parts specialized tires and shoes castelli wool [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump will take offers
Quote Reply
Re: Pinarello Paris and Ridley Xfire frames campy crank deda 35 bar and stem Castelli Wool [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply