Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace- $600... SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD- FOR SALE: 2001 Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, 56cm.Carbon Slice fork, super nice Off Shore Fade: Team Blue/Cobalt Blue/Atlantic Blue front triple fade paint- MADE in AMERICA baby! 10sp Dura Ace equipped: 7801 shifters, 7800 rear derailleur, 7700 front derailleur. "New" wheelset- less that 100 miles on build, components with NOS hubs: 7801 rear hub, 7700 front hub, Sun Rims, DT Swiss spokes, Michelin Pro 3 tires, 5600 11-23 cassette. KMC chain, 7700 53/39 std 172.5 crankset (cranks have been bead blasted by previous owner) and DA bottom bracket. Origin 8 stem and bar, Cane Creek Hidden-set, 7700 calipers and Jagwire braided compressionless cableset. Kore seatpost, Selle Italia SLR saddle with Ti rails (135gm). Fresh tubes and bar tape. . . I built this frameset up over the summer using the nicest Dura Ace stuff I could find- the 7801 shifters were new take-offs,the wheelset is an older build I found at the lbs with zero miles (and the beautiful Dura Ace skewers). The brakeset and front derailleur- both 7700- are as new and work as such. New headset, stem, bars, aftermarket alloy brakepads/carriers, chain, tires/tubes, bar tape. The seatpost and saddle are older but in very nice condition. A new Jagwire lined cableset is goldish-yellow and a perfect complement to the decals on the frame and fork. I was hoping to get back onto the road but still spend most of my time on my fat bike so as such I just do not ride road often enough to warrant keeping... I have priced this at what I feel is a realistic price (and less than what I have into it, but that is how it goes...) feel free to hit me up with REASONABLE offers. I prefer to not ship but will split packing/shipping cost the cont US... I will also travel a reasonable distance to meet for delivery. This is not a flawless CAAD5 but is in very nice shape and you will be hard-pressed to find a nicer one . $600 paypal plus shipping via bikeflights.

Garmin is SOLD!I am also selling my Garmin Touring Plus gps, excellent shape comes with soft protector shell thing, cord, two stock mounts which came with the unit. email me for pictures...

Some of the photos I took soon after I finished the build and have an old silver stem/bar combo which has since been changed to the black Origin 8 combo. Also there is a Cateye Velo 8 cycling "computer" mounted I used when I rode the trainer, it can be included if desired. THE GARMIN IS NOT INCLUDED... Additional photos available just ask...

Last edited by: planetxer: Dec 28, 14 19:36
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thursday Bump...
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where are you located? It looks like new england
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace [rockclimberalex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Western PA- Pittsburgh area
Quote Reply
Post deleted by planetxer [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by planetxer [ In reply to ]
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace... Christmas push $700 [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for last weekend til ho ho ho, $700 plus shipping... really would like to have it gone soon.
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace... Christmas push $700 [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad news at the garage today- car needs to be put out of its misery... $600 plus shipping take this CAAD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Garmin- please email Pics of it (all parts included) to kmacv1@ yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace... Christmas push $700 [kmacv1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kmacv1 wrote:
I am interested in the Garmin- please email Pics of it (all parts included) to kmacv1@ yahoo.com

cool, on its way...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace- $600... [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Christmas Day Bump... need to sell
Quote Reply
Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace- $600... [planetxer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Buddy (brotherinlaw) is interested in bike but is not a member of forum here is his email his name is Tom
Whitejrt@aol.com

Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace- $600... [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool, I will get in touch with him now- thanks :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No problem god luck

Re: For sale: 56cm Cannondale CAAD5 R3000si, Dura Ace- $600... [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bmanners wrote:
No problem god luck
thanks!
Quote Reply