Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: '13 Cannondale Supersix 3 road bike sz 54
Quote | Reply
Up for sale is '13 Cannondale Supersix 3 road bike size 54. The bike was purchased new in October of '13 and ridden regularly for a year. Last fall I bought my first tri bike and this bike has seen minimal use in the last 12 months. It is in immaculate condition and has been meticulously maintained. The bike has the Shimano Ultegra 6700 group, FSA SLK carbonfiber compact crankset, with an upgraded Boyd 30mm wheel set. The pedals (105) and bottle cages are included. The original MSRP on this bike was $3350. I am asking $1600 obo plus $150 shipping, paypal or cash in the event of local pickup in the Baltimore, Maryland area. The bike will be packed and shipped by a professional at a bike shop. This is a beautiful bike that I hate to get rid of, I just don't ride it anymore and could use the cash to finance my upcoming 2016 triathlon season. Contact by PM for more pics or questions.
Last edited by: crujones#33: Nov 27, 15 15:28
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 54 '13 Cannondale Supersix 3 road bike [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 54 '13 Cannondale Supersix 3 road bike [crujones#33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price reduced, please don't make me put this thing on ebay!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final Bump and price drop, now asking $1600 obo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Black Friday bump
Quote Reply