Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Catalyst Cover - $200- SOLD!
Quote | Reply
  I bought a Catalyst wheel cover: http://www.catalyst.bike/wheel-covers-2 and mounted it. The cover has been mounted but never even used. I have a box so I can ship from Houston, Texas.

Here are a couple of pictures:

Once, I was fast. But I got over it.
Last edited by: hblake: Jan 5, 21 17:41
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover [kclifford] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I am not sure what I paid for the wheel set, maybe $1200, the wheel cover was $300. I am not expecting $900 but I am not desperate to sell either. What do you think?

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Sill available....

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have both a rear Zipp 808 and 404 (both firecrest), do you think your cover would fit either of them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hblake wrote:

I bought a new set of Hed Jet 4 Plus wheels last spring from Bicycle Doctor USA. They are Shimano 11 speed but I have the 10 speed spacer. I just now bought a Catalyst wheel cover: http://www.catalyst.bike/wheel-covers-2 and mounted it. I originally wanted a disc but for whatever reason I bought the Jet. I have used the wheel twice, once for half Ironman and the other a full, so it has less than 200 miles on it. The cover has been mounted but never even used. I am selling the rear wheel only, not the front wheel. It is the wheel, skewer, valve extender, rim tape, wheel cover with electrical tape, 700 size, clincher. Here is a link to the wheel: https://www.hedcycling.com/jet/jet-plus/jet-4-plus. Send me an offer, I have the box so I can ship from Houston, Texas.

Here are a couple of pictures:

What does this bad boy weigh, just rim and cover?

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I have no idea how much it weights. There is a scale at work that I can use and let you know. However I am off from work until Tuesday so it will be a few days.

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover - Still Available [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bump.

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover - $425 [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Bump: still for sale.

$425 shipped. Ground domestic.

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2015 Hed Jet 4 rear wheel with Catalyst Cover - $425 [hblake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Catalyst cover still for sail, wheel no longer available.

Quote Reply