Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by PSolver
Last edited by: PSolver: Jul 23, 16 11:28
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any interest in separating?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be very interested in the disc if you are willing to split them up
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [NOLA_TRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [Jayrod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
resurrecting this thread, wheels still available, haven't seen a day of use in the last year and I could use some cash. get at me if interested with an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be interested in the front, I'm sure tons of folks would be up for the disc. Let me know if you decide to split

Al
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [alcam24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be willing to split, feel free to make an offer on the front
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Disc and Flo 60 front - Alu / carbon version, 11spd $800 OBO shipped to CONUS [pvfanatic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. still available! price drops! Will separate!
Last edited by: PSolver: Jul 23, 16 10:58
Quote Reply