Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fizki Arione Cx K'ium and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale
Quote | Reply
New Fizik Arione Cx - used for 10 minutes on trainer - did not suit me so up for sale. New condition. Paid $149 - will sell for $80

New 3T Doric Team seatpost 27.2 X 350. Carbon weave finish. Part of the Arione experiment - needed a zero setback - did not work. Used for 10 minutes on trainer. New condtion but there is a small area of red stripe that is nicked less than 1mm in size - below the #2 insertion point which will be well inside the seat tube. I did not see it when I bought it but it must have been there because I was very careful with post. $90. Thanks.

Last edited by: nickwisconsin: Dec 18, 14 10:45
Quote Reply
Post deleted by nickwisconsin [ In reply to ]
Re: Fizki Arione Cx and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the material for the rail?

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Fizki Arione Cx and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [biker.caliente] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
biker.caliente wrote:

Thanks,

Kium. Both still for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizki Arione Cx and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwisconsin wrote:
biker.caliente wrote:

Thanks,

Kium. Both still for sale.

Bump for spring.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM re the Doric seatpost
Quote Reply
Post deleted by nickwisconsin [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump - forgot about these
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still got the post?
Quote Reply
Re: Fizki Arione Cx and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [jamesstout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jamesstout wrote:
still got the post?

PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
diameter on post? Length on post? Is it cut?
Quote Reply
Re: Fizki Arione Cx and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [adamw507] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adamw507 wrote:
diameter on post? Length on post? Is it cut?

Nothing has changed since the original post.

27.2 is the diameter, 350 mm is the length. New and unused - not cut.

Perfect condition except for 1 mm diameter dot (less than 1/16" of an inch) area where the red stripe paint is mssing. I suspect this is the way it came from factory. It will be well below the insertion point and you will not see it. You can't even see it in the picture it is so small.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forgot about these. Reposted with price drop.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizki Arione Cx K'ium and 3T Doric Team seatpost for sale [nickwisconsin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nickwisconsin wrote:
New Fizik Arione Cx - used for 10 minutes on trainer - did not suit me so up for sale. New condition. Paid $149 - will sell for $80

New 3T Doric Team seatpost 27.2 X 350. Carbon weave finish. Part of the Arione experiment - needed a zero setback - did not work. Used for 10 minutes on trainer. New condtion but there is a small area of red stripe that is nicked less than 1mm in size - below the #2 insertion point which will be well inside the seat tube. I did not see it when I bought it but it must have been there because I was very careful with post. $90. Thanks.

Back to top. Make offer before I put on ebay.
Quote Reply