Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fizik Arione Tri 2 (Red/Blk), Powertap + Wheelset (32H/Wireless/ANT+), Seatpost/Stem
Quote | Reply
I'm thinking of switching things up for a while and am probably going to get rid of a lot of things sitting around to make up some cash. Pictures are coming later, but if you're interested now, send me a PM and we'll get things rolling.

Link to images. Will update through tonight and tomorrow. If you want me to take more with a better camera, let me know :)

http://imgur.com/a/xuniw/all

Fizik Arione Tri 2. Black main with a red back. Great condition and low mileage. No rips, tears, or fading of color. Don't do tri's anymore and it needs a good home. Ebay has them going for ~40 plus shipping, I'll sell it for 40 plus half shipping; so... 45? Or 40 bucks.

Powertap Wheelset +. Wireless. Now this is a great wheelset; getting it trued this week. Mavic open pro rims; front and rear are 32H. Built like a tank and they're amazing. Front wheel has partial carbon hubs. Rear has a very small hop but you can't feel it when riding OR braking. Will think about trading for a stages or crank-based PM. Cash on my end, of course. Comes with original PT computer, skewers, computer base w/ USB port. I'm thinking maybe 400 for the set?

It's a 12mm Pro+ Powertap with a 3mm spacer at the end (to mimic the 15mm version they sell now). 2011. Wireless and ANT+. I use this with my Garmin 500 with no problems. No dropped signal and it connects/calibrates within 3 seconds after turning on the Garmin. Inner rim width is 15mm. No tire levers needed. New battery in headunit and I put a new batery in the hub when I got it. Total use on my end.... maybe 500 miles.

Zipp Service Course stem. 90mm, 6 degrees. Amazing condition aside from a bit of logo chipping. These are all over the place on ebay; 40 bucks with free shipping?

FSA SLK Seatpost. This is the 100 MSRP; 0 setback, full carbon, dual mount version. Dimensions: 27.2 x 350mm. Never cut, never crashed. Always installed with carbon paste and tightened correctly. It's amazing. New bike won't take it, so it has to go. 60 + shipping.

I'm open to negotiate on prices :)

Bumped to provide some price drops and more information.
Last edited by: FlacVest: Jun 1, 15 19:31
Quote Reply
Re: FS:FEELER Lot's of Stuff! [FlacVest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edit: forgot wingspans are one size

Thanks!
Last edited by: bradshan: Apr 30, 15 5:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey whats the crank length on that ultegra?? I have an FSA crank set im trying to get rid of. its 53/39 and 175mm crank. to long for me. lookin for 170-165mm let me know if you want to trade or how much you want.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:FEELER Lot's of Stuff! [bradshan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me about the Wingspan. I can't PM yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What model power tap hub? I'll probably be interested on the 8th.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:FEELER Lot's of Stuff! [JSully] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
+? Wireless ANT that's all silver.
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Arione Tri 2 (Red/Blk), Powertap + Wheelset (32H/Wireless/ANT+), Seatpost/Stem [FlacVest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power tap wheel set and saddle still available? And is it a ten or eleven speed wheel? Shimano/sram freehub, or campy?
Last edited by: JSully: Aug 29, 15 22:32
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Arione Tri 2 (Red/Blk), Powertap + Wheelset (32H/Wireless/ANT+), Seatpost/Stem [FlacVest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is seat still available? If so, send pic

Zoot Team Captain Southeast
2019 Sponsors: Canyon Bikes, Garmin, Smith Optics, Zealios Skin Care & Sun Protection, Speedfill Products, Gatorade Endurance, Ottolock, Theragun, ORR Carbon Wheel Systems, boco gear, Giddy Up Multisports
Quote Reply
Re: Fizik Arione Tri 2 (Red/Blk), Powertap + Wheelset (32H/Wireless/ANT+), Seatpost/Stem [bikefaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Fizik arione still available? thanks
Last edited by: brett13: Sep 3, 16 7:41
Quote Reply