Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt S22 complete bike
Quote | Reply
Selling for a friend...if you have any questions, feel free to comment or shoot me a message. Asking $600 + shipping (already boxed and ready to go). Size 56.

This bike is a 2012 but was bought after the 2013 season. This is a great, fast bike in excellent condition. The only blemish is when I laid it down going around a turn once, and the only damage was the seat slightly torn from scraping on the ground. There are no major scratches or dents to the frame or components. Almost all of the components are stock, with the exception of the crank arms, which were upgraded to a SRAM Force. This bike has been ridden about 7,000 miles.

The only reason I am getting rid of this bike is to make room as my son gets older. This bike is comfortable enough to ride on century rides and fast enough for oly and sprint distance tris.

The bike has been boxed professionally and is waiting to be shipped.

Stock Specs:
Frame:Felt TT/Tri 7005 superlight butted & hydroformed smooth welded aluminum, mechanical internal cable routing, forged horizontal aluminum dropout & derailleur hanger Fork: Felt Aero UHC Performance carbon fiber blades & dropouts w/ 1.125"" aluminum steerer tube & hollow Crow
Drivetrain:SRAM 500 TT bar end shifters, Apex derailleurs, SRAM Compact BB30 50/34T crankset, SunRace chain & 11-25T cassette Components:Dual pivot brakes w/ stainless hardware, Felt TT/Tri aero base bar & Æ’ bend tri-position clip on extensions, Felt SL 6061 aluminum 3D forged stem, Felt Aero UHC Advanced carbon fiber bladed seatpost, Felt SL Tri/TT saddle
Wheelset: Felt TT
Accessories: n/a
Finish: Matte black
Sizes: 700c x 56cm
Weight: 20.78lbs | 9.45kg *based on 56cm frame size
Last edited by: jaydruba: May 31, 17 7:15
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S22 complete bike [jaydruba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this bike still available?
Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S22 complete bike [dodd31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure is. I've received a couple of private messages, but haven't received payment yet from anyone. Shipping cost will depend on your location, but $800 total is probably a safe bet. If shipping is less than $100, I'll refund you the difference.
My paypal is jaydruba (at) gmail.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for an updated price.
$750 (including shipping to the continental US).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for another price drop. Moving and don't want to have to move the bike. $600 is a steal!
Quote Reply