Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. - $1,650
Quote | Reply
I have a Felt IA 10 frame - size 54 that has never been ridden. It includes the Felt Bayonet 3 bars, draft box, extensions, spacers, etc. I can provide pictures of the other items if needed.

Asking $2100 OBO - price drop to $1,650 including shipping in the CONUS.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Richard

Last edited by: randallr: Mar 24, 18 11:44
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to mention that I can include some trainer wheels and have various groupset parts if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I remember bidding on the above pictured bike on eBay about a month back. Looked like the same picture. You must have won the auction.
Last edited by: chazmtb: Mar 8, 18 16:55
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. [chazmtb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More pictures added and price drop. Make me an offer for one of the best value frames on the market!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1,800 OBO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to 1,700 OBO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm? I’m considering your deal. Let me know what you have to go along with it. samuelgfrederick@gmail.com
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. [ifxitonce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1,650
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $1,600 OBO shipped! Someone take this beautiful frame off my hands.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, could you send details of the group/wheel set you mentioned you have available as well.

Interested in the frame at $1600.

Cheers, Zach
zmauss@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. [No Vne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell the draft box separately?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. - $1,650 [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would the tririg alpha x bars work with this?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA 10 - size 54 frame, bars, extensions, etc. - $1,650 [randallr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,
V interested.
Is it still avail and can us send pics, the ones here are not working.
cheers
warren
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to make a trade?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gorgeous bike!!
If only my size...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still available?
Quote Reply