Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter
Quote | Reply
Selling my 2016 Felt IA10 (54cm). The bike was built up in the Spring of 2017 and raced 6 times and rarely used in training other than for fit and getting used to the position. Probably has 250 miles ridden onnit.

Comes complete as seen with Tririg alpha x front end with zip carbon race bend extensions, 11 speed Ultegra di2, Zipp 808/404 firecrest with zipp tangente speed sl latex tubulars, quarq Power meter, and dash saddle. The bIke also comes with QR draft box and a specialized bladder and 3d printed replacement for the calpac. I still have the original pac as well.

Selling as a complete bike at this point for $4000 which is less than half of what this build would cost you to assemble yourself. Buyer also pays shipping and PayPal fees.

Edit - bike is SOLD

Last edited by: ChrisT: Feb 23, 18 16:40
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 1
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that is a pretty sweet deal!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Wow, that is a pretty sweet deal!

I thought so too. Momma wants a new mountain bike and the only thing almost as ridiculous as tri bikes is full squish carbon fiber 1x12 that your going to get really dirty.

All PM’s all replied too. A few peeps have asked about parting it out and I would if I get a hit on the frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, if you end up parting it out---dibs on the Alpha X.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
Well, if you end up parting it out---dibs on the Alpha X.

I will add you to the list but already have 2 ahead of you thst PM’d me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can’t beleive this hasnt sold at $4k yet. Bump for the weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final bump. Someone save me from a divorce and buy this thing before I sign up and start racing again this year!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the frame and brakes?
Quote Reply
Re: Felt IA10: tririg alpha x and brakes, zipps, and quarq power meter [millerlite80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike has been sold as complete package. Thanks for everyone’s interest.
Quote Reply