Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL (Frame is BRAND NEW)
Quote | Reply
So, I had a 2008 Spcialized S-Works Transition that was replaced with a brand new (leftover stock at Specialized apparently) 2010 S-Works Transition XL. It includes the frame, brakes and seat posts (set back and straight). I have ridden it on the trainer twice, but am leaning towards a new 2015 bike. So, this is Brand New, never been on the road, maybe 40 miles on the trainer. It is built with Sram Red 10 speed. Willing to sell just the frame set with seat posts, brakes. Also willing to sell bike with Sram Red comments on it. Has vision aluminum base bar with s-bend extensions. Crankset is S-Works Carbon with 53/39 S-Works chainrings.

Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss price. Happy to provide more details, answer questions, send pics, etc. Message me for phone number if you want to chat via phone.

Here is link to the bike (color, specs), zipp wheels are not included and I don't even have them.

http://www.specialized.com/...0/transition/transsw

Thanks! Jared
Last edited by: Tell3131: Oct 20, 14 13:00
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would any wheels be included with the full build?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL [l0rcan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can include a set of wheels. If you just want some training wheels that would not be a problem. Is that what you refering to? Or are you looking for race wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just a set of training wheels would be fine.

Could you email pictures to murphyl at mit dot edu

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL [l0rcan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will tonight when I get home. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2010 Specialized S-Works Transition XL (Frame is BRAND NEW) [Tell3131] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, make an offer!
Quote Reply