Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: SRAM S60 + S80 - Trade + Cash
Quote | Reply
I've got a S60 (front) + S80 (rear) wheelset in great condition; love them. Bought used last Nov and use to train + race (3 Sprints + ~200mi); they were previously used for racing only, prob 500mi on them. Few nicks in the decals (red + black decals).

I'm looking at going a different direction and wanted to put out a feeler first. Looking to buy a bullet proof training wheelset (American Classic, Mavic Kysrium, etc. 10-speed hub - ideally with PowerTap - I do not have a power meter at all now), plus cash. PM me with any offers.Thanks!

Rick
Last edited by: rdbfl: Sep 4, 14 9:46
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM S60 + S80 - Trade + Cash [rdbfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know you said you're looking for a training wheelset, so I'll respond with my training wheelset. I've got a set of black spoke 2013 Zipp 404 Firecrest carbon clinchers with a G3 powertap (and two month old ANT+ cap) that I'd consider trading for your wheels + cash. Wheels have approx 2k miles on them. If you're interested, shoot me a number.

Thanks,

-- Jake
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM S60 + S80 - Trade + Cash [Brytcyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply! That sounds like a sweet setup, but I'm not looking to spend more than what I have, less. Something like a Mavic Open Pro with Powertap SL+. If I have to buy it, then sell mine, that's what I might end up doing, but a trade + some cash would be cool, too. Thanks!

Rick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a powertap sl+ that was updated to G3 8 months ago. It is laced to Kinlin rims and the front has a DT swiss 240 hub. If you can email me photos of your wheels at specjal2@gmail.com, I'd be happy to email you back with photos of mine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much do you want for your wheel set outright? Or do you only want to trade?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got a set of Mavic Ksyrium SSC's if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM S60 + S80 - Trade + Cash [specjal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'specjal': I emailed you a couple days ago, but never heard back.

That said, I think I have enough info now on what's out there. I just need to make a final decision on what I want to do, and will re-list when I do. Thanks.

Rick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if you still have the wheelset, and if so, have decided whether to sell it outright? I am in the market for the exact setup, S60/S80 in red/black. I would've sent you an PM, but I am a new user and don't have that ability yet.
Last edited by: EthirtyM3: Dec 16, 14 21:53
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: SRAM S60 + S80 - Trade + Cash [EthirtyM3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold.

Rick
Quote Reply