Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint...
Quote | Reply
Considering selling the frameset module (frameset, ,seat post, fork, brakes, stem, handlebar). Sz. 56

Absolutely love the bike but thinking of trying out the new Tarmac. This frame probably only has 300 miles or so on it at most.

I put about 80 hours of time into the design, hand cutting and placing each piece of tape, so it's been a labor of love of mine. Some of you on here may know how I like to customize and design bikes, so this is the latest one I have been using. The entire bike is reflective like you can see in the pictures and video's below and it also changes color depending on the viewing angle.

Was also clear coated by a factory Specialized designer and painter so warranty should still be in tact.

https://vimeo.com/206305008

https://vimeo.com/208181079

Looking for $6000 obo. Located in Bay Area.
Last edited by: mile2424: Aug 24, 17 16:25
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint... [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! This is awesome, GLWS
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint... [mile2424] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not in the position to purchase, but just wanted to say that this bike looks awesome!!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint... [Mdm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump to the top....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump to the top. Still entertaining moving onto a new project.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful!!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint... [Donzo98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to the top. I know someone needs this custom beauty!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still would consider selling....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to say this thing is gorgeous! If I had a wad of cash burning a hole in my pocket I know where it'd be going. Also just came across your night vid (not riding) on Reddit lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I remember your post called reflectivenge ... too bad it's not my size.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: S-WORKS Venge Vias sz 56 frameset module custom reflective design and paint... [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available. Haven't been able to ride much the last year since I had a baby so looking for a new home
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xmas bump. Haven't been able to ride much this last year so looking to sell
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
anyone interested in the complete bike? Looking to get a new one for a new project.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available if anyone is interested and willing to entertain offers....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available or open to offers....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available, looking to sell asap even as complete bike. I know someone has to be interested in this beauty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump to the top
Quote Reply