Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Feeler: 2011 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Triathlon Bike Build
Quote | Reply
I am selling my 2011 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Triathlon bike (Size 51cm). Excellent condition! Mechanical part have some wear but are ready for thousands of miles of use. Very light and aerodynamic. Ready to be fit to you (uncut seatpost and carbon fork spacers). If you have any questions please send them.

LBS has gone through this and tuned up all mechanical components.

It has a fully carbon (Hi-Mod) frame with internal cable routing, fork, and uncut seatpost.
- Shimano Ultegra FD and RD (9 speed)
- FSA Gossamer Compact double Crankset
- Shimano Dura Ace TT shifters
- Tektro Brakes and aluminum TT levers
- Vision Time Trial extensions with aluminum short bullhorn basebar and Bontrager stem
- New cables and brake pads
- New Giant stock seat
- New Lime Green Bar tape
- Brand New Sram chain

I have an idea for price in mind but want to see what you the ST community has in terms of interest.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2011 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Triathlon Bike Build [kelley90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2011 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Triathlon Bike Build [kelley90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

What length crank do you have, what size chain rings and cassette?
Do you have a dollar amount in mind?

Joe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Id say it's worth about 6-700, since it comes with 9 speed and a lot basic level components.
Last edited by: phourgenres: Jun 25, 16 14:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I appreciate the feedback. Im not sure what I am looking for in terms of price but I am trying to recoup what I put in to it. The crank length is 172.5 with 50/34 chainrings. The cassette is a 12-25.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kelley90 wrote:
I appreciate the feedback. Im not sure what I am looking for in terms of price but I am trying to recoup what I put in to it. The crank length is 172.5 with 50/34 chainrings. The cassette is a 12-25.
So what did you put into it that you're trying to get out?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Photos?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Posts replied to. Bump! Motivated seller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any pictures ? Can you sell just the frameset ?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2011 Cannondale Slice Hi-Mod Triathlon Bike Build [wheelzqc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can email pictures if you PM me. Im not looking to sell just the frameset sorry
Quote Reply